Eaiming Pistol Silencer....Silencer to end all silencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaiming Pistol Silencer....Silencer to end all silencers

Stainless with proper baffled interior not cheapo foam like the norm. Looks like it will actually function. The best airsoft pistol silencer I have seen by a long shot, may even slightly act like an extended barrel. Can be taken apart to reveal the metal baffles inside. I want one bad.

Let google do the walking...

Pics are watermarked with another site so wont repost...
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Re: Eaiming Pistol Silencer....Silencer to end all silencers

Sounds interesting. I'm wondering what this will actually do. Alignment would be vital otherwise the BBs going to bouncing its way down that. The idea of actually having baffles is a nice one, but I do question it's usefulness given that the majority of the noise of a gbb is going to be the slide cycling. Apparently both the alloy and the alluminium one weigh the same (doubt it) but I'd consider giving the lighter one a go if it makes it's way to a decent UK retailer.

Comment

Probably more of a muffler than anything but the general idea is a pretty good one. Think the outer is stainless with alu inners maybe? Not sure if it two types or two colours the proper details are probably lost in translation. Will be like all other nice parts, if it appears in europe it will be double the price. Most hk dealers are great to deal with anyway.

Comment

Baffles slow down the propellant gasses and let them expand - I'm not sue how this would help an airsoft gun really.

Comment

Well the normal airsoft rules apply....It looks better and so is better! Who cares if it works or not

Comment

just looks like any other silencer to me, need proof that this works to make me interested

Comment

All it's going to do is stop your pistol from cycling smoothly...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                All it's going to do is stop your pistol from cycling smoothly...
                How?

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                  How?
                  Weighs the front of the barrel down, and causes the outer to rub on the slide ect. Reason why i removed the silencer from my glock.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                    Weighs the front of the barrel down, and causes the outer to rub on the slide ect. Reason why i removed the silencer from my glock.
                    Yeah i was thinking the weight seemed a bit high, good point actually mate. I want it for a 1911 so the barrel bushing should prevent that....famous last words lol.

What make of silencer/glock you have? Still never owned a glock and ra-techs STEEL slide and co2 mags look to be a great combo. Want another usp first my tanaka is dead

Comment

Yeah i was thinking the weight seemed a bit high, good point actually mate. I want it for a 1911 so the barrel bushing should prevent that....famous last words lol.

What make of silencer/glock you have? Still never owned a glock and ra-techs STEEL slide and co2 mags look to be a great combo. Want another usp first my tanaka is dead
                      Kwa 18c, click the link to my armoury below, take a peek at it

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        Kwa 18c, click the link to my armoury below, take a peek at it
                        The one with more bits glued on than jordan lol. Looks good with the silencer i must say, shame it fooked it up. They are only for display really not like ye can holster one with it on.
                        Red dot and mount are nice but the stock is a bit.......eh :P

Comment

Just for showing off, only used it like that once!

Comment

Hold your slide catch down and slowly rack the slide back and forth (giggety) to see how much movement the barrel requires. Adding a big weight to the end of it is only ever going to screw things up...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Hold your slide catch down and slowly rack the slide back and forth (giggety) to see how much movement the barrel requires. Adding a big weight to the end of it is only ever going to screw things up...

Its a fm prime kitted wa marsoc with steel outer barrel, steel bushing and chamber. Almost zero barrel wobble with slide racked back as the bushing and barrel are a very tight fit. If i get the silencer i have a chap that will knock me up a threaded barrel to same specs so shouldn't be any probs.

Its on the want list tho and its pretty long! Steel grip and thumb safety coming first. I fookin love this gun :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bladerider Find out more about bladerider
                              Working...
                              X