Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Stop replying to this forum's Automated Emails!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop replying to this forum's Automated Emails!

If you are fed up of people not responding to your "PMs" please follow this simple step.

STOP REPLYING TO THE AUTOMATED "YOU HAVE A PM" EMAILS!

There are about 10 people a day who reply to the automated email rather than access the forum and reply to the PM, most of the time from their iPhone.
    Please people, take a little more time to read the massive caps lock "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL" and hopefully you won't be seen as rude for ignoring some ones PM, or worse, look stupid

Re: Fed up of not recieving replies to your "PMs"?

Lol. Derp.

Comment

Lmao

Theres always one, or 10 per day in this case....lol

Comment

I'm forever getting admin emails via my forum from phone users replying to PMs*, you would think they would catch on, I've given up replying to them, but LOL derp would be an excellent reply :p

*some replies are quite amusing and obviously private, those I always reply to for added embarassment :p

Comment

So that's where I've been going wrong all these years! Hey, ZeroIn isn't the only one!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

This is still happening, those special few will hopefully see this message.

Comment

name and shame,
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Hurr durr.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Funny as f....... lol maybe we should ask them for their bank details via email, and write, DO NOT SEND ME YOUR BANK DETAILS!
                  sigpic

Comment

Seriously guys (and some gals) this is getting to be ridiculous now.

I say this to anyone who has a phone that is capable of receiving emails.

THE EMAIL IS NOT FROM THE PERSON SENDING YOU THE PM, IT IS AN AUTOMATED ADMIN EMAIL.

Please learn the difference.

Comment

Might I suggest harshing up users who do this, remove their PM priviledges? cruel but effective :p

Comment

Ban them from the forum!
                        Obviously to stupid to use the Internet!
                        :D
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If this doesn't stop I may have to change the automated email to not include a copy of the PM, that way you will have nothing to reply to. That or create a new usergroup that doesn't have PM privileges.

I am going to have a look and see how I might be able to make the automated email a little more clear that it shouldn't be replied to as it clearly isn't obvious enough.
                          Dear User,

You have received a new private message on Zero In : Airsoft Forums.

Subject: I can't read so I'm going to reply to this email as though it is a PM

To reply to your message, please visit the forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/private.php

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL!

This is a copy of the message that was sent:
                          Some message that I have read without reading the 'do not reply' part.
                          DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL!

All the best,
                          Zero In : Airsoft Forums Automated Helper
                          Lots of the reply emails are coming from iPhones/Pads/Pods/Fads. Do they display differently on these devices?

Comment

Nope, shows up the same in my experience of android and IOS.....idiots lol, Are you saying after numerous replies to this thread its still happening?
                            sigpic

Comment

I can quite clearly read the DO NOT REPLY on an iphone. If you send me a blank-ish PM ill screenshot it and post it. I just think its ignorance, its not like the email adress is [email protected]... Oh wait.
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X