X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'TMC' Crye Airframe Helmet Clone

More pictures in the , here's the in-depth review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uYrsUwZh-Q

To give a brief summary, and to echo the feedback I've received from other people out there who have purchased this replica, it is well worth the money. Even if you're not familiar with the real deal, this is a faithful replica of the Crye helmet and it'll look excellent when partnered with any modern loadout.

The 2 piece design helps keep you cool in the winter, the ARC rails give you a lot of flexibility when it comes to mounting lights and cameras and the well made pads and suspension system make it very comfortable to wear.

The actual shell itself is produced from a good quality, solid plastic with enough thickness to protect your skull from bumps while still remaining extremely light and keeping your peripheral vision free and clear. All this at a price significantly lower than some of the Ops-Core clones out there which only feature a thin, brittle plastic shell.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Re: 'TMC' Crye Airframe Helmet Clone

That is one fugly helmet!

Comment

Is there a TMC stockist in the UK, theres other stuff of theirs I'm chasing up

Comment

I think I may have seen the odd MOLLE pouch by TMC in the UK, but literally only a very very small selection of items. Fortunately, even though the store I purchased this from is based in HK, their shipping prices on individual items are good and you never get stung with customs fees which is always a nice bonus.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

There's a midlands based Airsoft shop that just had 15 boxes of tmc stuff delivered in stock.... Might be worth ringing them?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CKinnerley Find out more about CKinnerley
          Working...
          X