P90 loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P90 loadout

I use standard mole sigle p90 pouches mounted upside down on the back of my PC so they open at the base of my spine., Allows remarkably easy and comfortable access to the magazine, there secure and there is very little 'drag'. I don't even realize there there and i always end up jumping in and out of windows sliding around on the floor and generally being the energizer bunny. The only danger is if you fall backwards.
    sigpic

Comment

Blackhawk Omega Medic vest. There's 4 (might be 6, can't remember) horizontal pouches on the front. These'll hold P90 mags perfectly, one, maybe 2, per pocket. About £50ish on FleaBay.

Comment

I use a p90. the only way I have found to comfortably carry my magazines is on my thighs. On carrier they make me less flexible and hurt my back
        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Drop leg with two doubles. I find the drop leg can work it's way loose after moving around a while, and I'm constantly shifting it back to the side of my leg. Seriously considering a back mounted option now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X