X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SS Officer?

Comment

Jack boots are a bit of a pain I find low boots with gaiters much comfier and you can get away with modern black boots if it's just for airsoft.

Just a point but the M44 pea dot camo I'd rate even more effective than flecktarn in woodland!
      Originally posted by Fenriz
      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Gotta say I love that uniform, and if I ever got into WW2 'softing Id be going for the german look. However I dont think I could pour in the money required for a full replica SS uniform like that D:

Nazis got style yo.

Comment

Ich bin eine uberlolz
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
            Post of the century!

Also, Roxy remember who first told you Hugo designed the Nazi uniform, I am after all a fountain of pointless pub quiz answers!

Not sure on spelling but "uch bar, flicken de pandabar"!
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Yes and thanks to you telling me that I went and researched it to find out a little.

Also just put the sentence through a translator and it appears i may have been lied to.

This was the literal translation but I suppose a German speaker may put things differently. Anyway must stop spamming this delightful thread
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                ?Your name vill also go on ze list!'

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                  Pahahaha. You called Roxy a young fellow. Ooopsy.

Herpaderp

In other news, I too think the Germans had better uniforms in WWII, and the SS uniform is a prime example. In terms of sheer intimidation, they surely had the edge.
                  To clarify - I would call anybody 'Young fellow' or 'Chappie' or similar, I do not treat gender or age issue any different.
                  Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                    To clarify - I would call anybody 'Young fellow' or 'Chappie' or similar, I do not treat gender or age issue any different.
                    I prefer chapette or dudette for women :P

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                      Anyway must stop spamming this delightful thread
                      Spam away!,it's a discussion forum,i'm happy to generate such!
                      Sadly I don't have one of these to airsoft in,although i'm very VERY tempted to see if I can make a variant,the top half of the uniform is fine,those jodhpurs were MERCILESS,they have like a little corset on the very bottom and come just below the knee,the eye loops dug in to my leg,and after a 12 hour day on set,I still have scars from them,and the boots they gave me,although looked nice,were plastic and only a size 12!,which crushed my feet!,no wonder the Nazi were so bloody angry all the time!
                      My usual skirmish attire is frowned upon by the kit Nazi's,it's for CQB and is basically jeans and a long sleeved turtle-neck thermal,with a vest on top,and my signature sonic the hedgehog hat :D (pics in the pics of your in the field thread!).
                      Hmmmm.........maybe if I wear a uniform like that,I can mesmerise female airsofters temporarily to get close enough for more tag kills :P

Comment

Just remember,when all else fails........NAZI HIGHFIVE!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

If you're going to do some sort of WWII German loadout, unless it's at a WWII re-enactment I would not have the Swastikas on, the last thing we need is accusations of Nazism.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                            If you're going to do some sort of WWII German loadout, unless it's at a WWII re-enactment I would not have the Swastikas on, the last thing we need is accusations of Nazism.
                            Really?

People have no problems dressing up like terrorist's, or Russians. Both also treat/treated people like shit. It's not much different from banning all Muslims from playing, You know just in case we get accused of harbouring and training up extremists.

PC can go too far, If he removes all insignia he might as well turn up and skirmish as Blakey from On the buses

Comment

There's a big difference here though, and you know what if you can't see what the problem would be I can't be bothered arguing with you about it.

When you are dressing up as a Russian or a terrorist it's not as obvious to the outside world what is going on, but if you walk around sporting Swastikas you could not only cause offence to other players but also if you were seen in public it could cast a bad light on airsoft. If it was WWII only game it would be a lot more acceptable.

Comment

In a contained environment where someone could actually meet me upclose and talk to me,I don't think there would be any accusations of Nazism,Hitler may have been a tactical genius,but he was a loon,and i'm open about saying that,I'd think of it more as all of us having a laugh at the Nazi's expense.
                                Political correctness is a mental thing and can be taken out of proportion,and I see what you mean if I was to walk around town dressed like this or something,but in a contained environment like airsoft I don't think it'd be a problem,hell i've seen people in headwraps and mockup bomb vests (was actually quite a fun game!),it's little more than you'd see in a Call of Duty or Medal of Honour game
                                If I did this outfit though I probably wouldn't go for the insignias,i'd customize it a little,and dude,that comment about blakey killed me........I should so do that,run around with a luger and a clipboard "UUUUUUGh I 'ATE YOU BUTLER!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dellusional_Maniac Find out more about Dellusional_Maniac
                                Working...
                                X