Contemporary British Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Contemporary British Loadout

Yup exactly, they're buggers to get on! YouTube will have a few vids but you basically pass the strip trough every strap on the vest and the pouch, it's hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just done one of the 3 double mag pouches....this look right to you?

Comment

Yeah seems right. The important thing is that the strap goes back and forth through each horizontal ladder. Like this:

Comment

yup thats about right then.
          Now for the 2 grenade pouches, medic pouch, utility pouch and the other 7 mag pouches...

Comment

Yeah they're buggers! That's why battle belts are become so popular. Not as good as real webbing in my opinion but I'm a bit of a dinosaur in that regard!

Comment

Hi guys,
              any thoughts for a mag dump for skirmishes?
              I'd like to stay away from coyote tan or viper multicam ones giving an odd mismatch to my osprey and MTP uniform set.
              $_57.jpgrespirator_haversack_mtp_GS.jpg
              I'm thinking of these two, one dump pouch from ebay, and one MTP haversack for GSR.
              I guess haversack will give more genuine look, but won't be very practical to use for mag drops(can I run with this? O_o),
              For a regular dump pouch, it must be more practical, but I haven't seen any MoD issued dump pouch nor troops using one.
              Any suggestions?

Comment

I used a disciple OSE one before getting a blue force gear one.

Comment

Personally I find it just as easy to slip the mags back into their pouches. Keep the elastics loose and they won't hinder the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by liptonsim View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    any thoughts for a mag dump for skirmishes?
                    I'd like to stay away from coyote tan or viper multicam ones giving an odd mismatch to my osprey and MTP uniform set.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]141531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141532[/ATTACH]
                    I'm thinking of these two, one dump pouch from ebay, and one MTP haversack for GSR.
                    I guess haversack will give more genuine look, but won't be very practical to use for mag drops(can I run with this? O_o),
                    For a regular dump pouch, it must be more practical, but I haven't seen any MoD issued dump pouch nor troops using one.
                    Any suggestions?
                    I use a viper one on my osprey and mtp gear you can't even tell the difference in fact the came backs that are issued is multicam and not MTP but unless you look closely you can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by blair View Post
                      I use a viper one on my osprey and mtp gear you can't even tell the difference in fact the came backs that are issued is multicam and not MTP but unless you look closely you can't tell.
                      I thought the issue camelbak was the IHS (Individual hydration system) which is MTP, not multicam ?

Comment

Ive never heard of dump pouches being issued. However some squaddies do spend lots of their money on kit bought privately.

As to the gsr pack - it's absolutely massive, i wouldnt use it personally for skirmishing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slava Find out more about Slava
                        Working...
                        X