Beretta PX4 Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta PX4 Storm

Cant find a dedicated thread for these, so thought I should create one They're in my eyes pistol perfection! Its easily over taken my Glock 18!!

These are the chinese clone's personally I cant fault it at all, used it all day at the Embassy yesterday with out a single problem. Unfortunately I have to sell one, bought one on the forums which I presumed to get lost in the post, so I bought another in impatience and then the original arrived within a few days. Such a shame, but for now the twins stay together!!

ENJOY!

Re: Beretta PX4 Storm

Oh are we doing this seperate from the Beretta thread now? Fine with this. TM PX4 Custom:

Ironically probably going to sell this as I want a TM Glock 18c
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yeah, I think it deserves it's own thread!!

As much as I love my TM G18c, it just doesn't sit as comfortably in my hand as this does. I also seem to have problems with the nozzle jamming or something like that, had nothing with this! Not sure if the guarder slide is the issue mind you, I didnt have the problem with the original TM Plastic slide!

Comment

Ha, again the exact opposite issue I am having, the PX4 doesn't sit right after years of having Glocks. Which is a shame as the pistol itself is flawless. What mag pouches are those by the way?
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Ahh thats a shame, the Glock is comfy, cant argue with that, but the PX4 just clinches it for me, maybe its because its got the 'new toy' feeling right now!

They're clone FAST pistol mag pouches... Polymer retention design, really really like them. Very easy to use and hold the mags just fine!

Comment

I sold mine when I was short on funds...I think I need to replace it at some point! lovely pics guys.

Delta what is in the left retention pouch? doesn't look like a mag
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

There's nothing in the left pouch, thats the back of it. The square hole is perfect hight for the mag base which clips in and stops them coming out! That's the empty pouch from the magazine that's in the pistol.. I have 8 pouches and 8 magazines. I don't use a dump pouch, literally just work left to right and put the mags back in the pouches as I go!

Comment

Thought I'd give this thread another kick start!! I added a G&G Rubber wrap around grip. Makes the pistol even comfier to hold and the grip levels are phenomenal!

Comment

Any one eles got one of these slides if so would like hear.
                  sigpic

Comment

Metal slide fitted
                    sigpic

Comment

Where did you get the threaded barrel?
                      sigpic

Comment

Google detornater threaded barrel.
                        sigpic

Comment

Where did you get the Beretta traded slide?

Comment

Some colour:

Comment

tempted by the px4 for a while now a then I saw this and had to have it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                              Working...
                              X