Shotgunners... Annouce your love :) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotgunners... Annouce your love !

lol aye where i play is VERY dark especially as i usually wear mesh.

I just think that so long as i can see the stock i cant see the target ha!
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I just bought an Ithaca 37 Stakeout so I figured I'd poke my head in here. I have no real desire to replace my primaries with it--the intimidation and practicality of a high ROF AEG is just too important--but damn if it doesn't tickle my fancy somethin' nice to rack that pump.

Comment

I'm fancying one of the KTW M37 featherlights although I've only found a couple of reviews and the consensus seems to be the plastic construction doesn't feel particularly solid and might not be skirmish able. Anybody got one or tried one out?

Comment

Originally posted by tank-uk View Post
          hey guys.i use a DE56A tri shot.we play also at the court house in bristol.does anyone know where i can get a shotgun scabbard and how much?
          I play at the courthouse with a shotty, good times

Comment

Bought my ASG (Rebranded DE?) trishot shotty for the last zombie game at the UCAP bunker. Ammo was limited to what you could scavenge, so I had one loaded pistol mag and loaded 3 bbs into my shotty shell for when SHTF.

That shotty got a 100% kill rate at that game. Every time the slide locked back on my pistol, the shotty came out into play hit whatever it was pointed at, allowing me to get back to base and see if more ammo was available.

Bloody brilliant piece of kit. Next outing for it will probably be the Depot next month as backup to my MP7 (Never been to the depot before, so this could backfire horribly)

Comment

Not bragging or anything but the first kill with my M56 I got some dude in the ass

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Comment

I must admit you can cause some serious carnage at bristol courthouse with a tri shotgun, good times. Also ****** ***** urban is good for it too
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

personaly i use my TM gas trishot mainly in woodland, fantastic fun and the satifaction when you kill several hicap heros.

Comment

love my shotgun, flaunt it at every given opportunity
                    Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

So satisfying. Hiding in dark spots at the mall with my TM 870, getting a clear shot on the odd wanderer, or hitting a few blokes after they come past is brilliant.

Comment

tried my new(for me) mad max sawn off for the first tine the other day at A12 in witham, the thing was a beast, i actuly used that more than my M1014 that i brought :D even got a nice shot a bloke's gentlemans sausege,:D (by accident of course) just need to make some inner barrels for them to give them a bit mire range....

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I fell in love with a G&P Short Breacher in DE yesterday and today it turned up.
                          Such a sexy shotty.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                          Working...
                          X