Shotgunners... Annouce your love :) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotgunners... Annouce your love :) !

Personally the most gratifying games I have is when my aeg goes down and I bring out my TM shotty, nothing can compare to the look on a opponents face when you hit them and they realise it's a springer. Im always tempted to sell off my aegs and roll with just shottys and pistols. Personally I think it improves your game tenfold .........who's with me ?

Re: Shotgunners ......annouce your love !!

As i play at the courthouse CQB site in bristol, shotgun is the only way to role and i wouldnt change my shotgun in there if you offered me a PTW
    Coupled with 2+ pistols I will take on anyone

Comment

Have to admit when I have used my shotty and two pistols I have had a huge amount of fun sneaking about, would not ever consider getting rid of AEG's but the shotty / pistol nights are fun.
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

+1 to this.

Nothing is more fun, than going in light to a CQB skirmish with a shotgun and a pouch full of shells.

Especially when there's a semi-auto rule in place.

Comment

I have to admit the spring shottys are immense fun, especially when you're the last man standing whilst holding an objective, nothing is more fun that the pump action shooting you get when holding down an area by yourself with enemies approaching quickly. My two pence on that was on the 29th of Jan over at Delta Team Three, holding down the bus stop, bear in mind this is a woodland area, for a good 2/3 minutes with just a shotgun as my sniper was out of ammo, that and the other guys were too close for me to shoot with it.

The thrill of knowing people are close by and having a shotgun to hand is one that can't be matched, be it woodland or CQB
          sigpic

Comment

shotguns are just immense , shooting a kid with an m249 with a springer shotgun really does ruin there day

Comment

Originally posted by Debbietack View Post
              shotguns are just immense , shooting a kid with an m249 with a springer shotgun really does ruin there day
              Perhaps they should consider their life choice very carefully... Good arrows.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

my Spas lives on my back

Comment

Yes !!!!!! Like it guys the best one I've had whilst playing woodland is when I high cap hero let rip on my position I was dug in really well so everything missed when he paused I pop'd up and fired...........his exact words were "f@ck me ! I don't believe it I've been hit by a shotgun"

My glory was short lived as straight away his mate lit me up from another position, was great fun though

Comment

I have the DE SAS12 (TM replica) which i managed to buy cheap, and I love it to bits. I play at the Bristol site with Rimms and theres no better gun to have, as long as you have the ammo capacity. The always know it is you who shot them, because of the distinctive trio of bruises. People have got used to me using it now, as it is quite distinctive and I often get a 'Hello Chris' after shooting someones arm off.
                    Special Operations Bristol. S.O.B. Kamikaze

Comment

I've been having so many technical problems that i bought a spring shotgun for the reliability, and while it can be annoying that it's harder to suppress the enemy, and you often have less range, you feel like a boss when you get a good kill. It's also brilliant when you get all 3 BBs grouped well, right in someone's chest. I'll use my gas smg in preference to it, but if you've got a shotgun lying in wait, you know that not even mechanical failure, you'll still have an awesome day!

Comment

I used to run with an ACM 8mm M500. 13 3 round bursts of awsome. Managed to get firing at 280fps, with only a super minor leak. Though one day somthing broke and I just couldnt fix it

Though it was AWSOME got so so many kills just nailing people! Way more fun than anything else, as it forces you to be 10x more aggressive as you have to get much closer to your targets. Though when you do it scares the bejesus out of people!

How I miss it

Comment

Best days airsofting was when i was using a DE 3 shot shotgun, used it all day at Embassy, sneaking the dark taking out players who thought i was on there own team, plus pinning people down so easily in the corridors with it. My only problem was i kept shoting when i the shell was out lol, which is lucky in one case as i would of shot a guy in the face from 1ft away who had no face protection so im glad my shell was empty.
                          sigpic

Comment

^^^ Counting shots - been caught out many times by getting over excited and forgetting to count!
                            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

+1 for the shotgunners. I'm known as "the shotgun guy" at my local woodland. Always got one of mine in my scabbard (although usually it's in my hands) and have had many a great day using only my shotgun. Taking out a guy with his systema and his mate with one burst, nothing feels better.
                              Honor before Victory

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                              Working...
                              X