Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVD Loadout(s)

Originally posted by Iradiated View Post
    Considering I can't find decent gorka anywhere, would this be reasonable for an MVD loadout? I'd eventually stick a vest and olive holster on it, just trying to find something that's right
    Loads of places have Gorka but there are loads of alternatives for MVD. Also, you need to decide upon which era you want to copy. Pop upa pic of what you want to acheive and I'm sure the guys will help you out.

Comment

Oh, and forget to mention, what branch of MVD you interested in? Most would do some form of OMON, OMSN (SOBR) or ODON VV. With OMON probably being the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by nellboy View Post
        Loads of places have Gorka but there are loads of alternatives for MVD. Also, you need to decide upon which era you want to copy. Pop upa pic of what you want to acheive and I'm sure the guys will help you out.
        I was thinking along the lines of Odon/Vityaz, I'll pop in a picture as soon as I can :P

Originally posted by HullAL09 View Post
        (this is the part where you pop in a picture so we can see what you're on about )

In terms of having trouble finding 'decent Gorka' (ALL real Gorka is decent, tovarich!), it depends on what sites you have looked at/ who you've talked to. I cant post site's names in this thread (like ZeroOne would ever sell any of this stuff anyway.. I disgress..), but if you'd like some links, I can PM you with more infos.
        Ah that'd be great if you could, thanks mate. I don't mind if it's genuine or not, aslong as it looks the part without breaking the bank for now

Comment

without breaking the bank for now
          This is a key point, how much money to you have to burn on this little project, if I may ask? The more.. detailed parts of an MVD loadout are difficult to compromise on without it looking sh*te overall

Comment

Ooooer, at the moment I have up to £100 for the main uniform, then I'll buy the vests etc as and when I can

Comment

i struggled to even get gorka's for less than £100

as redirected above towards FSB i've so far spent £350 on only 3 items
              'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Damn, I'd even go for second hand if I could find some, but nowhere has any! I know chaka98 on a certain bidding website sells some but it's not the right sort of stuff

Comment

oh i'm talking second hand

i've read some iffy things about that particular seller, if your after specific russian camo Dmitry at a popular propaganda website of soviet persuasion has a hell of alot of different sets
                  'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Damn, I'd even go for second hand if I could find some, but nowhere has any! I know chaka98 on a certain bidding website sells some but it's not the right sort of stuff
                    Err, what exactly is the right stuff? Post a pic buddy. (I have a Blokpost Gorka and they are very similar to the Chaka98 gorkas). Seriously there are plenty of places with Gorkas in stock, and in at least 5 different styles (depending on your size).

I have a few Gorkas, by different manufacturers, so which are you after? I have SSO Gorka E in Partizan, Blokpost Gorka, BARS Gorka in Black and an ANA Soviet Style. Apart from the Blokpost which is tricky to get hold of, the others are all available.

Comment

The Gorka E is exactly what I'm looking for, I would go to SP but by the time I've paid shipping I'd be looking at over 100

Comment

£100 shipped is the cheapest you'll get a SPOSN Gorka bud.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Curelin Find out more about Curelin
                        Working...
                        X