Thread: **BRAND NEW** GSR Respirator(s)

Post Thanks / Like

Default **BRAND NEW** GSR Respirator(s)

Accessory/Make: The Tyco/Scott
    Condition: New - In box, seal plus in orginal packaging
    Size: Size 3
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None
    Price/Payment: Quoted $499.99 per unit so open to sensible offer's (over 100) : prefaribly 200 mark
    Pictures: _DSC5498.jpg_DSC5492.jpg_DSC5487.jpg_DSC5491.jpg
    Information:

Introducing the new Tyco/Scott GSR (General Service Respirator) which was annouced back in 2009, i've managed to land a few of these BRAND NEW, ORGINALLLY PACKAGED, SEAL BAGS and BRAND NEW CANISTARS...

The GSR is to replace the S10 series of respirators (once they meet the end of there service life), its American made, its not like the s10 in any way, the s10 you could still breathe without the canistar, this you can't it has a shut off valve, so you've got to have at least one in, when shooting personally recommend taking off the shooting side as if your firing with a gun that isnt a M4 (the canistar fits nicely under the stock pole) then you'll be firing pimp style (on its side), theres no tunnel vision and the glass is alot thicker than the s10 (not sure if its ballistic, haven't tested as its quite an expensive peice of kit to be firing bebs at), the lens is sealed it also comes with a haversack mould which keeps the mask in a good shape, one thing i did notice on the one i personally have is you dont get condensation on the len's unlike the s10 which fogs like a mother licker...

There brand new, sealed, unopened and ready to go.. i have quite a few of these and there also very easy for me get more in (questions on how will not be answered -- it is in no way illegal how i obtain them thats all you need to know)

Anyways comment sensible offer's, i emailed Scott Health and Safety and they've quoted me $499.99 (316) per unit ...

Can take more pictures if required (the GSR in the picture is my personal GSR, the box to the left and canistars are the NEW in box item)

For more information on this product please visit the official site -- http://www.scottsafety.com
    Last edited by Garf3r; 17th February, 2012 at 17:59. Reason: fixed price section
    Quote Originally Posted by bravotwozero View Post
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: **BRAND NEW** GSR Respirator(s)

got a few left... no size 2's, but still have 3's and one 4

(gas mask size chart)
    1: Extra Large
    2: Large
    3: Medium
    4: Small
    5: Extra Small

Open to swaps also: hit me up with offers

Also for those who have GSR's (issued or private sector) i have spare new canisters too
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: **BRAND NEW** GSR Respirator(s)

all size 2's are gone, have a few size 3's and one size 4.... looking for s10 / fm12 check my other thread