Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHS MP5 Nozzle, Wrong dimensions?

Hi,

I wanted to have a look at my MP5 which only do 295fps with a Madbull M100 and a Promy TB. Took a look at the airseal and find that it was quite okay.

Wanted to change the Piston Head, Cylinder Head and Nozzle anyway but I think I have the wrong one. The SHS one I have is sell as MP5 but I think it is more likely for MP5K.

Can someone confirm?

In order, SHS MP5 Nozzle, Original CA MP5 Nozzle, DeepFire M4, G&G M4.

20120225_001.jpg
    20120225_002.jpg

Don't really have a clue of why the bad FPS, perhaps it will get better when I will reassembly everything...
    If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Re: SHS MP5 Nozzle, Wrong dimensions?

My one worked perfect in my custom TM MP5... I get amazing airseal with it and it is bang on 330 fps with an m100 (short stroked)...
    MP5K nozzles are the same as AK nozzles and that doesn't look like an Ak nozzle.

EDIT:All SHS metal nozzles are different colour eg M4 is red , G36 is blue and MP5 is gold...

Comment

Hum I am a bit sceptical because there is a big difference between the stock Nozzle and the SHS one in size and shape.

Guess I will have to try...

Comment

unless ca use m4 nozzels in their mp5s?
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Hiya

I got the v2 m4 shs air nozzle in my m4..... What a bar stool that was to fit. I put it in and was very pleased. (i didnt test it) friends came round handnt seen an airsoft gun before. So i was like watch this! NOTHING! the bloody nozzle was too long i had to keep filing the end down to fit. Would like a charm now tho.

Also i tried to fit the shs v2 trigger switch... Doesnt fit ics... Lol to big!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by desolation91 View Post
            Hiya

I got the v2 m4 shs air nozzle in my m4..... What a bar stool that was to fit. I put it in and was very pleased. (i didnt test it) friends came round handnt seen an airsoft gun before. So i was like watch this! NOTHING! the bloody nozzle was too long i had to keep filing the end down to fit. Would like a charm now tho.

Also i tried to fit the shs v2 trigger switch... Doesnt fit ics... Lol to big!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S2
            ICS use a slightly different nozzle. I had issues fitting a new on into mine, but I have the red SHS one in my G&P 635 and it works well.

Comment

Got a SHS in my M4 too without problem, but this nozzle seems clearly different. I will try to see how it goes into the hop chamber...

Comment

I found some of their nozzels aren't the right size for some guns, that is down to variations of the gun maker and hop however.
                Example: JG G36C needs an Aug nozzle if you don't use the original JG nozzle. SHS ones are too short.

As you suggest however, yours may even be for an MP5k.

At any rate, it's probably not going to load the round into the hop correct resulting in a bad air seal and nothing/low FPS. You need to be matching the original in length and relative size to ensure it works OK.

Comment

Fitted the SHS nozzle.
                  Seems to feed the bbs correctly with the short burst I did.
                  FPS wise it is still not what I expect but I still went from 295 to 325...

But still the shape and size of this nozzle is strange...

Comment

I had a problem with their m14 air nozzle on my cyma m14, was like 1mm longer

Comment

Are you using a ported piston head?
                      dsgdreamteam

Comment

The piston head I have inside is an element lightweigh one (Orange with the bearing).
                        Don't really know what do you mean by ported piston head ^^

Comment

Its very common for manufactures to send out the wrong parts and or broken parts if you think its wrong then it probably is ... order another one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flanbix Find out more about Flanbix
                          Working...
                          X