Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

I made the mistake of handing my KJW G18c over to someone to try out. Damaged beyond repair. RIP

Comment

I'm loving my TM M&P9 at the moment, just deciding on if I should get a TM Socom NBB (for awesome range I believe) or a TM Glock 18c (for some full auto fun instead of a WE SMG8) as like to rock 2 pistols and shotgun instead of an AEG these days
      sigpic

Comment

We/HK with some tm parts, I refuse to buy anything that costs more just to eventually throw half of it away.

IMO if you want a full tm just leave it alone or research and buy parts then build it.

The used market is great, I paid 100$ for my timberwolf,2 mags and a holster.

So far I've increased range and accuracy and had a bit of cash left over for some cosmetic changes.

I still have a few things I want to do but I'm still under the cost of a new gun and it being 5 years old still runs like new.

Comment

This was quite tricky fir me I would have liked to vote for two lol.. 1911 and beretta 92fs. Both are amazing for a few reasons but I'll just stick with airsoft and not go Into the RS side of things..

For me though as I could only pick one I went for the 1911 as it's a stylish looking and very comfortable gun to hold, it suits small and big hands and is a tried and tested design that has and will continue to out live many other types of guns..

ATB, marc.
          Some Guns In My Collection:
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

With my limited experience with sidearms, i'd go with my TM tactical master.

Could hold that all day...ooh err.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
            Working...
            X