Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Now I have voted Glock... not because it's my favourite... I hate the design... but they just work. And being the series of pistols I have had the most success with (I hate to say it) it gets my vote.
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Beretta PX4 for me most of the time, pretty unique you don't find many people with them! Plus the performance is excellent!

I usually run a Glock 18 as a back up to the PX4 when I run just pistols.

Comment

Sig p226 or Glock 17 or 21 (Full sized , single shot) Why ? Because they work , never have either of my KWAs failed me and also why do you think so many members of the international special forces communities use sigs and glocks ?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Sig P229 over 226

Comment

TM PX-4 For me! Would have gone with the TM G-17 but since getting the PX, its kinda cool and it has never failed yet, epic yet as Delta states, not many about. Still love the Glock though.
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
              Sig p226 or Glock 17 or 21 (Full sized , single shot) Why ? Because they work , never have either of my KWAs failed me and also why do you think so many members of the international special forces communities use sigs and glocks ?
              Considering this is airsoft, that is a totally pointless reason.

Comment

PX4 is the one for me shape feel and kick

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                  why do you think so many members of the international special forces communities use sigs and glocks ?
                  They're probably the cheapest ones that won't completely mash themselves when you pull the trigger, imo
                  - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                  - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

FN Five-Seven in Dark Earth

Absolutely love the ergonomics, it's accurate and the blowback is great. It gets 2-2.5 mags out of one gas fill too!
                    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

sig 232 though can be a right temperamental bugger at times but i still love it.

Comment

After using a TM MEU for 4 years until it died. I now use a TM Glock 17. Iv never had a Glock before after 12 years of airsofting and i must say ill never use a MEU again. Really pleased with it.

Comment

Glock 19 or my sig p226 depending on my mood

Comment

Kwa m93r and glock 26 advance with lazer for cqb tri burst on the m93 is awesome so is its fps and range

Comment

colt 1911! just love the look of them, second would be glock

Comment

Normally G17 vor Sig 226 ( with RS M3x or M6x fitted for CQB) Or USP 45 /USP Compact, Kimber MEU / Para Ordanance for a bit o variety

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X