Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

External comparison between deact Norinco Type 56-1 and the Real Sword Type 56-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External comparison between deact Norinco Type 56-1 and the Real Sword Type 56-1

One thing worth noting to begin with is that the Norinco type 56-1 is very oily, making it look shinier than the gun itself, this would show through in many of the images to follow.

Note the fire selector markings, the Norinco version indicates "连" and "单", where as the RS version "L" "D", which stands for "Lian" and "Dan", meaning continous and single in Chinese.

Note pistol grip dimension difference, typical of airsoft grips.

Self installed Russian side mount, had it blued to match the body.

For those who are interested, I've installed a Hi-Viz fibre-optic to my RS type-56, many real steel accessories are completely compatible with no modifications. I've recently ordered 3 Samson Manufacturing accessories from the US, will confirm with pictures when they get here. (rail handguard, rear sight rail, folding stock cheek piece)

Weight Comparison:

RS
    3.7kg unloaded with 7.4v 1600 mah lipo battery
    empty magazine 0.312 kg (BBs weight negligible)
    Total weight: 4.1kg

Norinco
    3.3kg unloaded
    empty magazine 0.327 kg
    magazine loaded with 30 steel cased 7.62x39 = 0.818 kg
    Total weight 4.1kg

Re: External comparison between deact Norinco Type 56-1 and the Real Sword Type 56-1

Real Sword re-defined the word 'replica'.

Great article. Mine's a keeper.

Comment

Re: External comparison between deact Norinco Type 56-1 and the Real Sword Type 56-1

I'd so love a RS Type-56, such is their rep that I am not going to buy an AK until I can get a RS one. I'm not aware that they are in stock anywhere though, and second hand prices seem to be abit beyond me.

On that comparison, the pistol grip was a dead give away, but that really is it, and they can't shrink the motor that much. Got a proprietry mag system haven't they? It's probabally for the best they are out of stock, it all sounds very expensive.

Comment

That is a cracking article mate, just goes to show how good an airsoft rifle can be if a company puts a little time and effort in!

Comment

Originally posted by mosiph View Post
          That is a cracking article mate, just goes to show how good an airsoft rifle can be if a company puts a little time and effort in!
          Thanks, to be honest they kinda cheated, instead of putting time and effort into making a good replica, they just thought... meh screw it, let's make it out of the real thing, probably cheaper for them if they have the contacts in China, which I guess they do..

Comment

Originally posted by blobface View Post
            Thanks, to be honest they kinda cheated, instead of putting time and effort into making a good replica, they just thought... meh screw it, let's make it out of the real thing, probably cheaper for them if they have the contacts in China, which I guess they do..
            Iirc RealSword makes these AEG's in the Norinco factory?
            Signature Removed

Comment

Its not what you know, its who you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                Got a proprietry mag system haven't they? It's probabally for the best they are out of stock, it all sounds very expensive.
                Actually all you need is a file to get any normal AEG ak mags to work with this gun, I got 2 lonex cord pull flash mags which fits and feeds fine with the real sword.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blobface Find out more about blobface
                Working...
                X