• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish WW2 Uniform

Here is my WW2 Polish Uniform :-)
    Attached Files

Re: Polish WW2 Uniform

love it mate, don't really see much ww2 polish re-enactors these days, some pictures with you all dressed up would be good!

rosh
    AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

e3.jpge4.jpg

pictures taken by Ernie, POW site owner on 18/03/2011 - that's me in my uniform.

Comment

Rather impressive! Good work bro!
        AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

this uniform has been made to measure. the company that made it used the same materials as the original uniform and according to the technical description from this time. I don't have all the accesories yet and I use a modern PL army shoes but will buy something more appropriate soon.

Comment

I know that the backpack should be higher but I noticed that after downloading pictures

IMG_8214.jpg
            IMG_8209.jpg

Comment

that's me in a full WW2 Polish kit with a kar98

2.jpg

4.jpg

Comment

Brilliant. Been looking to do a polish ww2 uniform but I've had trouble finding information, what resources did you use?
                Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

there is a company in Poland that do a Polish and German uniforms - all to measure. You need to fill in a form with 17 measures. It takes up to 3 weeks to make the uniform but it is worth it. The price for this uniform - Jacket Model 36, Trousers model 36, Field Cap model 37 (it is called "rogatywka" in Polish), Puttees and Ranks (staff sergeant in my case) was 185 GBP - but the prices are in Polish Zlotys so it depends on the exchange rate from PLN to GBP. I also bought Backpack Model 33 with Blanket, Mess Kit Model 33, Leather Ammo Pouches, Main Belt, Canteen Model 38, Breadbag Model 33 which was another 130 GBP plus a Hexagon PPSh for 200 GBP. I'm still missing a proper boots to this uniform but I use a Polish Army modern boots - I'm not a reeanactor so this will do (safety first). It wasn't cheap but it's the only one in here.

Comment

of course the biggest problem with the Polish 1939 uniform is a gun - the best would be a kar98 because Polish Army used Mausers in 1939 but the only proper one is from the G&G. the problem is that it is quite expensive and there's a lot of problems with this gun that is why I bought a PPsh - of course the PPsh was produced in November 1941 but as I said we are not reeanactors and this gun is better choice than kar98 - more practical during the games.

Comment

by the way - the kar98 from my picture - that is not a airsoft gun but a real one (deactivated of course)

Comment

ElSparko - about the resources - I used this web site: http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...pment-and-gear

Comment

Lukasz WW2 Filter.jpg

Comment

That's a fantastic looking bit of kit there fella! I've fancied getting a polish kit together, but as everyone else here been unable to find reasonable kit at less than collector prices! It started with a cracking find of a book on the polish army during ww2. Only downside is its in polish lol! But my friends polish so it's not too bad and lots of illustrations. I'll be checking out the links, thanks!

IMG_0031.jpg
                            Last edited by HexxenHammer; 12 June, 2012, 23:08.
                            Concubitus Lemma, Concubitus Lemma Totus!

Comment

Very lovely piece of kit there! Havent seen any Polish ww2 kits out on the fields and this is amazing.I got a question Piszczyk are you Polish yourself?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

piszczyk32 PLMC - www.polishmarinecorps.co.uk Find out more about piszczyk32
                              Working...
                              X