Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

cheap decent shorty shot gun or sawn off ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cheap decent shorty shot gun or sawn off ?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...ro-One-Airsoft

No problem, go on the link above, then do 'New thread' and it should be answered pretty quick so check during the day

Good luck, hope this helps.

Comment

just message zero one thanks any way pal

Comment

they said they may stock the de ones in the future but arent atm they recommend buying a tm one

Comment

don't buy the TM ones you might as well burn your money. you pay a lot more for nothing extra
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
            don't buy the TM ones you might as well burn your money. you pay a lot more for nothing extra
            Are you absolutely sure? I have owned the TM M3 Shorty and the TM SPAS 12 and for whatever reason the M3 Shorty outranged the SPAS out the box. I long sold both of them but I'm now interested in another M3 Shorty but I heard that the DE ones have half the range of the TM ones.

Also I'm interested in installing PDI piston heads and tightbores into whatever I get, anyone got any word on these upgrades?

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
              Are you absolutely sure? I have owned the TM M3 Shorty and the TM SPAS 12 and for whatever reason the M3 Shorty outranged the SPAS out the box. I long sold both of them but I'm now interested in another M3 Shorty but I heard that the DE ones have half the range of the TM ones.

Also I'm interested in installing PDI piston heads and tightbores into whatever I get, anyone got any word on these upgrades?
              firstly thats TM and TM,

and secondly i never said get the DE I would get the ASG M3, its a good compramise. Its still shoots far enough you ever will with a shotgun but the real let down of the tm is that fact that you cannot open it up so if it breaks you have to physically break it to open it. When i got mine i talked to the xsite guys about it and they recomended the ASG because of the above reasons. and no matter how good it is there is still a chance you'll need to open it up and have a look aorund or fix it. thats my 2 pence anyway
              Fire Team Zulu
              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

best place to buy ASG 3 shot, shotgun shells????? Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
                Working...
                X