REview needed ASAP S+T SVD AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REview needed ASAP S+T SVD AEG

I've seen someone selling these SVDs and would like some opinions of those that have owned it and not hearsay. Need to know things like accuracy, build quality and upgrades etc etc. Thanks all.
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: REview needed ASAP S+T SVD AEG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDo4ncr-U3c

Google is your Friend...
    sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Yeah seen it mate but no mention of upgrades and accuracy
      "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

I *believe* but not 100% sure, theyre rebranded CYMA's, in which case they will be very good for your money, upgradability is the same as any other AEG - just a matter of how much money you wanna throw at it.

Comment

Does it have the 4 gears like the real sword or a standard GB?

Comment

I have an S&T SVD which has been slightly modified. Very good gun and easy to upgrade!
            "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
            Working...
            X