2 funny moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 funny moments!

firstly , me and my friend had taken the tower at fire base charlie (ground zero) and were just chilling about 20 meters in line and outside the tower door way , I had my pistol out ( with my finger on the trigger!) until we came under attack, badly . BBs were flying past our heads , so first thing Me and my mate do , is run for cover at the tower , as I'm running my pistol goes off and I almost hit my buddy (as we're running!) second thing was , as I was running my plate carrier somehow snaps off with all the mags and stuff falling out! So I turned around heroically and run for my plate carrier until I get hit on the nose which made me look like rudolf the reindeer for the rest of the day

so please , keep your finger off the trigger and make sure our vests are correctly fitted!

Re: 2 funny moments!

very much so,
    I went out onto the field with my ICS MP5A5, it has never jammed on me once prior to this..........jammed first round of the game....crap pistol out played rest of the game....next game un-jammed it fired on the firing range worked fine.....went into the field for the second game, jammed first shot again. I un-jammed it that time and it has run now 3 weeks of no jams.......I think it had a hissy fit.

Comment

Re: 2 funny moments!

Another good lesson in airsoft if your gonna butch casidy yourself make sure you take the damn safty off. 5-8 guys turn around and shoot me in the face. fell and F***ed up my back.
      "It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. " - Robert Edward Lee

Comment

When I bought my plate carrier first time I had it on was at Gz urban with a full metal Ics m4 now as you may know there was a lot of wait on my front and none on my back.....
        So first game starts and where off well I wasn't as I went to run felt my whole body lean forwards and down I went face first in the mud with a barrel FULL of mud lmao
        My plan was to get a good position ended up red faced and my front at the start building good times
        Originally posted by bulldoguk
        Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nixxxx Find out more about nixxxx
        Working...
        X