Inokatsu SIG Sauer P226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inokatsu SIG Sauer P226

Its Chongwu International-CWI. One of these Taiwanese brands that do singular work. There is a lot of stuff going on like that here. Mafioso might come out with something like a Sig, but more focused on steel Kimba's and the like.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sig is priced at £1k, but is Marui/KJ compatible. Most of the stuff here is going that way of 7075 and steel, even the M4 receivers are now 7075.

Comment

Am not seeing it for sale ion the UK though.

Comment

Originally posted by Defender-90 View Post
        I find the news that the Inokatsu is based on the same gun I have rather gratifying. All the same can one just order in the steel parts from Inokatsu, buy in an off the shelf Marui or KJW and assemble your own? (Or for a guy like me, pay someone else).
        Glad you like it! Sort of. Unfortunately these things are made in very limited numbers so you certainly can't get them new any more - at least not from Inokatsu. In the years since I wrote this review a couple of other companies have released steel P226 kits, although few are selling just slides and outer barrels - most want to sell you a whole gun.

After all that it goes and sounds great but needs Guarder black gas to work properly except in the hottest temps and I'm guessing that goes double if you have a steel slide?
        I also find that slide lock after the last round is pretty hit and miss unless I load it realistically like the real steel with 15-16 rounds and full gas, only then can I be sure that the slide will lock automatically. Do you have the same issue?
        I used to. Another thing that's been released since I wrote this review are Inokatsu-branded CO2 magazines. KJW also make CO2 magazines (they're all cross-compatible) which also work great, but the Inokatsu ones are flat-base as opposed to the rather bulky KJW examples. With CO2 magazines (of either make) I can dump the Inokatsu even in reasonably cold weather - I strongly recommend them to UK airsofters who commonly play in pretty cool temperatures.

I also find that since the 15% springs were fitted the hammer goes too far forward when using the decocker and indeed sometimes it fires a shot!
        I would definitely not recommend the 150% hammer spring - like you say, it's just too strong. The factory spring will quite happily strike CO2 magazines, and if it'll do that there's just no need for anything stronger. The 150% recoil spring is definitely recommended, though.

Originally posted by Sig View Post
        There is a 226 here in Taiwan made from 7075 if anyone is interested?
        That's interesting. I wonder if I can buy just the frame...

Comment

Difficult to tell, doesn't seem to be for sale in the UK as such. They seem cheap though, there's a shocker of a website: http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/advanced_...ds=226&x=0&y=0 It's in there somewhere I think. I reckon they haven't wound up the mainspring recently though.

Comment

Difficult to tell, doesn't seem to be for sale in the UK as such. They seem cheap though, there's a shocker of a website: http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/advanced_...ds=226&x=0&y=0 It's in there somewhere I think. I reckon they haven't wound up the mainspring recently though.
            He does sell to Britain, he (Robert) told me about UKARA before I mentioned it to him. He does has the most shittiest website in the world, and he's the first one to say that. But you can ask him if it is possible to produce Sig 226s in 7075 or half steel.

Don't go for the Inokatsu. The airsoft sellers here screw up their faces when that word is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
              But you can ask him if it is possible to produce Sig 226s in 7075 or half steel.
              What's the best way to contact him? I might be interested in a 7075 frame.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                What's the best way to contact him? I might be interested in a 7075 frame.
                Contact him through Messenger, that's what I do.

- - - Updated - - -

He has a FB page.

Comment

Reckon I NEED that Prime Dummy firing pin: I slam a mag into mine too fast and it goes off! Push the decocker too far and ditto.
                  I have found that when the hammer is too far forward then so is the "firing pin"/ valve knocker, it protrudes forward - the design needs that spring loaded dummy to stop the hammer doing that and push it back to "rest" position. And being as it's an all metal knock off of a TM 226 it has the place for it too.
                  This wasn't an issue with the KJW with stock springs but with the 150% ones it seems it very much is.
                  Anyone know where to get one?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PureSilver Find out more about PureSilver
                  Working...
                  X