Your Airsoft Accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Airsoft Accidents

Hi guys, have you had any simple funny accidents whilst in the field. Even better have you got it on camera. My simple accident was when I fell over my own foot yesterday. Here it is on camera. So please go ahead and post away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJhg...JO2gg9Mz0eTM8=
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: Your Airsoft Accidents

Full sprint, looking sideways shouting towards my mate. Just catch a glimpse of a molehill and off i go flying, doing a flip as i go over it :/
    Mate turns around after hearing me hell, sees me on my back covered in mud (in a very non muddy field) :P
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I think ill be tactical and walk through a seemingly shallow puddle... turns out its the very deep one near the sniper tower @ gzw so i fall right over onto my gun, snapping it in half and then having a very wet walk of shame back to the safe zone... on the way back the inner barrel and hop fall out as well.
      I hate my life. haha
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I saw someone running with a yellow trail behind him which was a
        Smoke grenade that had been fused by another striker cap and he had some nasty yellow stains on his Molle and had burnt a fairly sized hole through not a happy bunny

Comment

I can only think of three at the moment, first was when I threw a smoke grenade to get some cover only to smack a guy squarely on top of his head, I thanked my luck as the smoke grew thicker as I shouted "sorry mate" and quickly disappeared,(probably in the wrong direction I was planning on!)
          Second was again at Alpha when I was running towards a defended position, when i suddenly noticed a guy levelling his rifle at me about 40 meters away, so I turned to my right to get some cover by some trees, only to run right into one of the tree's large branches, I smacked it quite hard, on my forehead(I think the face mask saved a bit of skin!). I was out of it for about ten seconds, when finally I shrug my head and started to get myself together, up comes the guy who I spotted earlier, stands right by me, and with no comment to my obvious pain and discomfort , simply shot me on full auto on the upper body and head and cried, "take your hit" !. (I love hire guns)
          Third was only a few weeks ago at Alpha, we were attacking, and I decided to make a run forward for some cover, only suddenly seeing the massive bush of brambles that was in my path, well not wanting to change direction, I thought no problem, just take some large steps through them, oh... wishful thinking, once I hit the brambles, I was immediately caught up in them, my legs were cut, my gear was hung up in the brambles, but the worst of all, I feared my poor testicles had been ripped off, such was the pain !.
          When I eventually got out of the brambles and into cover, all I could hear was Pete the Marshall pissing himself laughing at my poor testicles expense! We both laughed about it later, as you always have to do, it all adds to the day's entertainment.

Comment

At free fire zone, just before christmas, it was the first game of the day, essentially CTF I think. I'm only using a shotgun as a primary (only had 2 working mags for my gas SMG, so that became secondary), so I make a push to get some close up action. As I get closer to the enemy, I decide to get down in the bit of cover in the centre of the current play area. I come up to the side of the cover, jump in, trip on a branch and go down like a board, landing on my SMG. The SMG survived without a scratch, but I couldnt run properly for the rest of the day. When I got home it turned out it had caused my leg to swell up to twice it's normal size, just above the knee.

Comment

i was taking a tactical flanking manouver, turns of theres a reason nobody went round that way

A hidden marsh that has light grass growing on it so you dont know where it starts

Comment

I was in the middle of a game and discovered i was the only one of my airsoft team left alive. But i could however tag them back into the game. I only had my l96 sniper rifle and my trusty desert eagle. I therefore decided to ditch the l96 and make a run for it with the desert eagle. Took out two members of the opposite team, thought i was in the clear and made a run for. Ended up tripping and falling on my ass But i did make it to my team members, and tagged them back in :D Thereby winning the game :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot3njJOh2k4&feature=plcp (im a member of A.M.F not airsoft coleraine btw) :P

Comment

haha, good effort mate, that video is legendary!

Comment

My first time out at airsoft

Got myself into a really nice position, laid down in behind a bush and some logs. Cover from a friend over the top of me from about 10m behind. Between us we have the left flank of the base completely defended. I hear a call from the right hand side of the base "Three going right from centre" - so I think to myself "if I turn a little to my right I'll be able to pick them off as they run through my line of fire", so I carefully start to adjust my prone position. I 'feel' a slight pop in my left leg, in the middle of my left leg, sort of around my knee area. I then try to extend my left leg and realise that I have dislocated my left knee cap.

I start off by shouting "Medic" then it hits me that that won't really help so start shouting "get me an ambulance!" -- I have to praise the emergency services, they arrived within 7 minutes and had my knee back in within 10! Apparently my screams could be heard over 200m away in the safe zone.

Here's a pics:

http://twitpic.com/63g3lz

Comment

I was sprinting around UCAP Virus with my TM M4 S-System, when I started chasing these two lads running down the left main stairwell. I tripped, and fell down a flight of stairs. Luckily, the two guys I was chasing ran back and asked if I was alright, to which I respond: "oww, is my gun ok?"

It had fallen out of my hands and down the gap in the middle of the stairwell. Thankfully, one of the two men retrieved it for me. The only thing that was broken beyond repair was the grip-pod. Lucky me :p
                      Originally posted by FPSEngland
                      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Seng View Post
                        My first time out at airsoft

Got myself into a really nice position, laid down in behind a bush and some logs. Cover from a friend over the top of me from about 10m behind. Between us we have the left flank of the base completely defended. I hear a call from the right hand side of the base "Three going right from centre" - so I think to myself "if I turn a little to my right I'll be able to pick them off as they run through my line of fire", so I carefully start to adjust my prone position. I 'feel' a slight pop in my left leg, in the middle of my left leg, sort of around my knee area. I then try to extend my left leg and realise that I have dislocated my left knee cap.

I start off by shouting "Medic" then it hits me that that won't really help so start shouting "get me an ambulance!" -- I have to praise the emergency services, they arrived within 7 minutes and had my knee back in within 10! Apparently my screams could be heard over 200m away in the safe zone.

Here's a pics:

http://twitpic.com/63g3lz

I feel your pain buddy, did my left one wrestling with a mate, only discharged from physio about a month then I came off the old motorbike and did my right one an fractured my hip.

Airsoft related though was when I was playing at UA thornbury ages ago, almost 18 months, maybe 2 years ago but was running along with my spangly new pro boots on, first time they had been out aswell, anyway off i toddled minding my own and felt a sting in my foot, lifted it up and there was a bit of wood stuck to my foot, with a nail holding it in place, pulling that thing off hurt like merry hell, the tetanus jab wasnt that pleasent either lol

guess i was kinda lucky it was only about 1/2" long but made the rest of the day painfull

Comment

I've done the dislocating knee cap one. It was the start of the very first game and we're all rushing to the objective, I launch myself over a log and put my left leg down first, I just remember a sharp crunch and my left leg totally giving way, so here's me on the ground with my leg feeling weird. I've had my knees lock up and crack before and I normally cure it by just tensing really hard and locking it back in place, so I do that and I feel okay at first.... then the adrenalin wears off and oh my god the pain. I ended up using my L96 as a crutch

I still can't believe I drove home after that, I didn't go to the hospital until the next day when I found I couldn't walk at all, my knee's not been right since then.
                          Magpul'd Hurricane SR47 //WE Glock 17 Gen4 // KWA LM4: Mk12 SPR Mod 1 - HK416N - LWRC M6A2 // Tanaka M870

Comment

nothing really serious like dislocated knee's but this is still knee related.

at anzio camp doing a weekend of gaming and it was the first time i was using my Socom, at the bring and buy on the first day i was lucky enough to find one of the proper holsters for a socom with a lam unit attached so i snapped that up immediatly. all through the first day and the night game i didnt notice the silencer bashing into my knee when i ran which i did a lot of cos i was using a shotgun outdoors.

the 2nd day i was ok at the start of the day but in the last game leading up to dinner i could barely walk cos of pain in my knee. it took me almost 10 minutes to walk/hobble from about 1/2 way up the site back down to the safe zone and to quote one of the marshall i looked 'like crap' when i finally got there.
                            sat down in a chair all through dinner and nearing the end jamie came up and quite rightly said "you arent going anywhere on that knee". went to A&E the following day just to be safe and it turns out i gave myself bursitisis in my knee (inflammation of a fluid sac)

Was out if the airsoft scene for a good month cos of that. on the plus side it got me 2 weeks off of a course i was on on account of me not being able to walk very far

Comment

The regular site I play at (FRV Airsoft), is also farm land. o of course the ground is pretty chewed up, and more akin to a big pile of mud, rather than a field, when its rained even slightly.

Plenty of times I've been running across the open ground, and mid stride one of my legs sinks into the ground (up to my knee at least)! Resulting in a rather uncomfortable, gangly falling motion with my leg still upright!

Also, had managed to take the high ground during a game, and was enjoying the advantage it gave me, on being able to fire down onto the other team without being spotted. Unfortunately I didn't notice the edge of the hill, resulting in the epic fail you see in the video below at 1:06!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0HbYxPu7E

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
                              Working...
                              X