Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celcius CTW Team Alpha

I think a little bit of sex wee came out! I have had one of these on pre-order for months now.

The projected release date for the Team Alpha is May Bank Holiday weekend. (5th/6th for those of you without a calendar to hand) and they will be on show at the Airsoft Arms Fayre over the weekend of 19th/20th if you want to get your mitts on one to have play.

They are already in the UK being modded with the STTS upgrades such as the new air nozzle... It is like waiting for Christmas...

I have also been told to expect "something special" to be unveiled there too, but my informant isn't gonna give up that information without the use of thumb screws or Thai hookers!

The fact that he sounded excited about it on the phone makes me excited about it! Watch this space - when i know, you will know.

Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

Someone call whoever is pre-ordering them and order me oneeeeee!

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

cant wait to see what there like

chris

Comment

From what I can tell there a cheaper version of the MX2 using lesser grade metal on the body, sights (inc carry handle), mag casing and outer barrel, and a 3 month warranty not 12
        Originally posted by Artekus
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Heard this also, im shit out of luck with my second hand one, looks like the electricals need replacing. Gutted to say the least as it was meant to be working....
          sigpic

Comment

God damnit , i want this and the Airsoft Systems M4 PTW.

Originally posted by tisane
            Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

JOE 90 - what is up with your CTW?

WestyWesty is absolutely correct - It is the same internals as the MX2 including the STTS upgrades and the sniper grade barrel etc.
              The only real difference is the materials the body are made from (recycled metal, not new metal) and the trademarks.

These will still be considerably stronger than a regular plastic AEG though!

Comment

Well just got a second hand one and all the shitty boards are fried. Fuses going pop, dim led etc.
                sigpic

Comment

these interest me,but after searching online and reading the Celcius forums there seems to be a very big failure rate.
                  as high as 1 out of 3 working properly and even that one needs the tac mods as a ptw does to get best preformance. i know there alot cheaper than a ptw,but its still worring.
                  i may wait until theres a large uk user base(if people decide to take them up) and not just a few and see how they work after continued use.
                  if i was to buy one now the standard would be more appealing to me with the 12month warranty over the cheaper priced one.
                  user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Yeah im with you on that pmac, im gonna go to a retailer next month after they move and unveil the new T-Alpha and i was told yesterday theyve got some jaw dropping CTWs there for about £1200. Gonna go for a blast of the mx2 and Alpha on the new ArcadaAirsoft Range they have there. Stunning bit of kit.

But, even if your elecies are fried, you can get systema electronics for £200 delivered to the UK, so if you had an mx-2 for £600 or so, plus £200 for systema electronics, youve still got a tidy rifle for £800.....
                    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Anyone Know the latest on the airsoft systems one ? as in, where and when! ... also guys don't want to be a smart arse, coz I'm not, but please, when trying to say, "they are" it's "they're" and not, "there"....there just means, ... over there, under there and so on.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

You replacing the internals Joe? or gonna scrap the idea?

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                          You replacing the internals Joe? or gonna scrap the idea?
                          Ive got no choice but to buy the etiny ecu and fet/power board. Its a tidy £130 though so wont be anytime soon as im skint. Will just be sat on my table in bits until my Cqbr sells. Gutted!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                            Anyone Know the latest on the airsoft systems one ? as in, where and when! ... also guys don't want to be a smart arse, coz I'm not, but please, when trying to say, "they are" it's "they're" and not, "there"....there just means, ... over there, under there and so on.
                            No real need to be a grammar nazi. I was in a rush and made a mistake....sheesh! How about not using text speak and use because and not 'coz'.....just saying

Comment

JOE90 wa that off this forum you bought it?
                              B&T MP5SD5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                              Working...
                              X