Resident evil ORC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident evil ORC

Hey everyone me and my gf have desided to try and get loadout to be Bertha and Vector from ORC, is there anyone out there who could help us identify what bits of kits we need to be as authentic as possible! Thank you in advance, and yes I have tried reading cosplay forums but alot of the stuff there is just vague weirdly. Sorry for no pics but I thought google images does enough.
    sigpic

Re: Resident evil ORC

no one at all?
    sigpic

Comment

for vector you will need an s10 style gas mask and modify it yourself to have the eye slats - to get the best look you could get a cheap LED kit (maplin or somewhere) with blue led's and secure them inside the mask using the rubber parts just under the lenses and then use pieces of black plastic as the lines across the masks, as for the hooded jacket i have no idea but im sure a black jacket with hood would do, the elbow and knee pads are pretty widely available from makers like black hawk ect, the gun looks like a modified walther ppk with a laser mounted under the barrel, as for the chest rig it looks like a full size black molle set up best bet probably warrior or the like but again quite widely avaiable. will cost you a little bit tho.

as for bertha - same gasmask with same blue LED set up but no slats. some sort of pvc trousers ....? black wellies or knee high plain black boots which you can usually get cheap from discount shoe shops a tactical belt and an m4 of some sort .. also i am going to PM you with a link

hope this helps

Comment

It's about time ORC got more love. I did an ORC HUNK loadout.

Comment

Been trying to master this for ages. Touche, friend.
          Originally posted by Leadmill View Post
          It's about time ORC got more love. I did an ORC HUNK loadout.
          sigpic
          "I are God, lol."

Comment

^ that is cool

Comment

Eyes here - I'll hopefully be completing my USS/Alpha Team inspired loadout.
              sigpic
              "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
              Working...
              X