Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Simple tactics transferable from paintball to help you stay alive longer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Simple tactics transferable from paintball to help you stay alive longer!

Not necessarily from Paintball, but if you have magpulls or similar, attach bujee cord to it, and then clip or tie to webbing. That way you can drop your mag without it hitting the floor during speedy reloads
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Now that is a good idea.

I've done the spare mag on a carabiner, give it a firm tug (ooh matron) and bobs aunty fannys your uncle.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It's not really paintball, but a tactic that's hugely improved my indoor gameplay is a little theory on corner shooting.

Once you've got your head round the corner, and he's sucked his behind, wait for him. So many times you see someone duck back round again and lose the advantage! Also, if a tactic or route didn't work once, or twice, don't go for it a 3rd time!

Also, the good old one: slow is smooth, smooth is fast!

Comment

To be honest if I'm doing cqb and I find someone sucking his behind, I'd probably just leave him to it...
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            It's not really paintball, but a tactic that's hugely improved my indoor gameplay is a little theory on corner shooting.

Once you've got your head round the corner, and he's sucked his behind, wait for him. So many times you see someone duck back round again and lose the advantage! Also, if a tactic or route didn't work once, or twice, don't go for it a 3rd time!

Also, the good old one: slow is smooth, smooth is fast!
            Already mentioned further up with the corner bud.
            It is a massively overlooked thing, so many people do that head bobbing dance on corners.
            Essentially whilst your head is out and you are shooting the other corner YOU have that corner, as soon as your head goes back in, you lose eyes on that section and you lose that corner, you have lost the advantage and the initiative. CQB/CQC is all about speed, aggression and dictation (violence of action as well), dictate the pace, force the enemy to make mistakes or roll back. Dont go stagnant, as soon as you do you lose the pace and advantage.

Goddamit Nun-chuck, that actually made me nearly spit my coffee out.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
              To be honest if I'm doing cqb and I find someone sucking his behind, I'd probably just leave him to it...

HAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post

HAHAHA!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA. God damn auto correct and my poor typing! :D

Comment

I still think that the number 1 tactic to help you stay alive longer is to never have your RIF on display in public.
                    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

That works.

Another tactic that works is to send all the chav rentals in first to get vittel'd so then you have where all the enemy is and you can go the other way and complete the objective with little or no resistance. :p

Comment

Cheers Gair, some stuff i knew but some i didnt. all advice is helpful I remember i got told off for chicken winging on my first ever game, and ever since i got shot to buggery on said chicken wing, i havent done it again
                        Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gair333 Perfection is often hard to achieve, yet some people attain it. I am not one of those people, sadly. As the Deli Llama once said "Be excellent to each other". Find out more about Gair333
                        Working...
                        X