• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Kills - 2 Minutes

Love airsoft, soem days you play great others like a sack of spuds

4 Kills 2 Minutes

Re: 4 Kills - 2 Minutes

I've seen players get double the amount of kills in half the time.

Comment

Spawn raping maybe?

Fair play man, love the pistol kills!
      How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
      Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
      And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

TOBi thanks for your positive grown up comments

Comment

I know what you mean about playing better on some days than others. I once played a weekend mil-sim game with only one confirmed kill but I also had an eleven kill streak in three minutes. I wish I'd had a camera on my head for that one.

Good choice of tune too.
          sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

Good effort.
            There are times when you will get more in less time, I think we all have at somepoint, my record is 12 in 2.5 seconds, that's the fuse time on my BFG, shooting wise was 8 in about 10 seconds, however, I play CQB so it's an easy thing to do.
            Woodland where everyone is more spread out its still an achievement to get 4 in 2 minutes.
            Good video as well.
            I to also love those days where you seem to have a 6th sense, you just seem to get it right all the time.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I've seen players get 4 times that amount of kills in less than half the time on COD before...

Comment

I was in a half an hour prolonged firefight at STANTA, there were 4 of my team holding this building against the whole enemy team, about 40 guys. I'm not exaggerating this because it was down to a fantastic defence set up by our team leader and my remote dets too. We probably killed every member of the team 3 times over and in the end they couldn't get close enough and left about 12 guys to bleed out as they retreated. That was one of the most epic moments in my airsoft career so far.

Comment

Strange what you say about the 6th sense does not happen all the time though, seansamurai1 yep much garder when playing woodland, when you are playing cqb you can get a good kill streak going. I was once playing at Anzio camp first game of the day 120 players present, they do a warm up game where a a group of regular players take on everyone else when you are hit you join them, when I heard game on I shot half of them as they crossed a car park wish I had filmed that, thanks for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by Exibit View Post
                    Strange what you say about the 6th sense does not happen all the time though, seansamurai1 yep much garder when playing woodland, when you are playing cqb you can get a good kill streak going. I was once playing at Anzio camp first game of the day 120 players present, they do a warm up game where a a group of regular players take on everyone else when you are hit you join them, when I heard game on I shot half of them as they crossed a car park wish I had filmed that, thanks for the replies
                    I always find that you are never filming the really epic moments, or if you are your camera has shifted so all you can see is either trees or the ceiling lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Exibit View Post
                      TOBi thanks for your positive grown up comments
                      No seriously thou... does 4 kills in 2 min really deserve a thread?

I don't like to crack down on people (and I wouldn't if you posted in an already existing thread) but this is not much of an achievement I'm afraid.
                      my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

9 kills, 9Bbs, about two seconds lol.
                        Well setup ambush, enemy squad walks past i pop up and had to kill em all as my mates gun stopped working :/

---
                        I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?klhehi
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It's a cool vid - but I wouldn't bill 4 kills in 2 min as overly impressive. In CQB you get many times that often, and even in woodland it isn't that hard to get 'kill-streaks'.

Comment

i play at chobham which has 4 bridges that cross a small stream. there is 1 bridge next to a village area, and in 1 game once you've been killed in the village you are to cross this 1 bridge. and once you are across you are allowed to return fire. now i run a gpmg so layed up behind a tree with eyes on this bridge and held fire. a few minutes went by and most the people around me had been hit and moved to the next respawn area. but because i had stayed quiet and hidden they didnt know i was there, and so they started to gingerely walk across the bridge. i then opened up managing to get 3 on my side of the bridge, 3 on the bridge and 2 about to cross, before then been killed by 1 of the large group making their way over towards the bridge. so 8 kills in probably the space of 15 seconds

Comment

Hah, I play Chobham too... I could picture the whole thing in my head quite vividly as i read that!

Some days you just bring your A game.

Why are there too many people on this forum happy to pi$$ on other peoples parades? The OP is clearly pleased with his performance... hardly crime of the cuntury now is it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Exibit Find out more about Exibit
                              Working...
                              X