• Show
Clear All

Re: 4 Kills - 2 Minutes

Well Done
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I'm happy when i get any kills.

Love pistol kills. Got a nice one at ambush few weeks ago. Last man standing on the mound top. He was talking on his comms saying "am i last man".......double tap to the chest..."not anymore mate."
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Something special about pistol kills!

I got an amusing on this Sunday by hiding under a bridge, which lead to a fort, covered in leaves. Was fun to see the confusion and amusement after I shot him. Would have got him sooner if a wasp didn't try to investigate my face...
        Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

i know what you mean about pistol kills best kill i saw was a few weeks back at chobham. a young lad that had only played twice before yet managed to get two knife kills. and what made it particularly funny was that one of the kills was a resident elitest who didnt take it very well haha. gota luv the young guns as they sumtimes surprise ya.

Comment

I think I've had a few spectacular multi kill moments in my time 'softing
            One time at Longmoor I ran up the alley on your right hand side (on the side of the train tracks faxing roughly towards the Helo) with only my Glock 17 and one mag (I emptied the LMG I had been running without a single team member advancing :@) I was taking cover behind a low wall, working out where to run to next when I heard loud talking. I popped up over the wall and fired a double tap into the first target that I saw! I got three more of them before they managed to return fire and I'm pretty sure I got another one before I was hit!! There were eight enemy behind the wall in total.
            Another time I ambushed a group of about 20 people at GZ, I only fired semi auto and gave them about 30 seconds between each shot to get confused. Managed to take out ten of them (they thought it was friendly fire, got iterate and left) I had a good chuckle to myself haha
            Another time I got three knife kills and a kill with an L85 left handed with one arm whilst defending an objective in a kill house
            I shot an inquisitive enemy in the chest with the rifle only for it to die
            I ducked around the corner and threw out a used smoke grenade screaming "FRAG OUT!" hahaha
            They ran round the corner and I moved over slightly
            When they came back through the hallway I dived out, pushing the first G36 barrel away with my left hand and scoring a knife kill, I then spun around him, entering the hallway propper and getting the second knife kill! Somebody shouted "FIRE" and I just caught one more enemy before they lit me up like a Christmas tree!!
            There was also a time when I scared a troop sized force away with my Gimpy whilst only killing two of them but they were young guns and rentals

I love airsoft! I do stupid things that would never work in RS, get shot, and come home laughing and chatting :D
            | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Damn you auto correct
              Meant to say irrate not iterate!
              Probably other mistakes above, sorry
              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Nice video mate. Had a game a couple of weeks ago where we were defending a downed chopper outside a compound (sounds awesome I know) and I and a friend pushed out to ambush the other team as they were on their way to the compound. My mate went around the side of a bunker and caught the other team off guard, he took out 3 of the 8 players on that side before getting hit. The remaining 5 pushed out onto the road thinking it was clear. I'm hiding on the hill with long grass and a tree as cover, waiting as long as I can so they are close for me to comfortable take as many of them as I can. One of the marshalls knew I was there and kept smiling because he knew what was coming. Switched the rifle to semi-auto because they were only 15-20 feet away and I didn't want to open up full on them at that range. 5 beebs, 5 kills, chuffed out my tits running away, until I slipped and fell down the hill like a knob!
                Get it right roon ye!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Exibit Find out more about Exibit
                Working...
                X