X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

Let's hope the sears can handle the the 150 spring
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

The sears look near indestructable. The Spring Guide Stop is 5mm2 of steel, and pushes all the way through to the top of the cylinder, that wont be breaking. I believe the trigger sear (the only one at any real risk) is L96 compatible, however being made from steel it isn't likely to go any time soon, but time will tell if I need to investigate that any further.
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Fitted the ASPUK SP150 VSR 7mm Spring today, and I was not expecting the results to be as positive as they were. The bolt is still nice and smooth, easy to pull back and chrono'd in at 510-520fps with .2g bbs.

I will be leaving it a few days to see if the spring compresses and the fps drops just below 500fps, however if it doesn't then I will need to start clipping. The sears appear to have no issue with the SP150 spring, however I would advise putting a small ammount of Lithium Grease (or similar) onto the trigger sear to make pulling the bolt that little bit easier - this is probably advisable even with the stock spring.

I am now easily hitting a torso sized target at 150 feet with 9/10 shots, but move to 200 feet and it becomes more luck. The wind takes most shots away at that range and I only scored a hit 2/10 shots. In all honesty I am not expecting to be shooting over 150 feet, my eyesight isn't great and I can't see that far without glasses!

Overall I am incredibly pleased with the results, and will no doubt try to improve this further, maybe looking at the possibilty of installing VSR style Teflon Rings to the receiver to make pulling the bolt back even easier. I definitely still want a silencer adapter for this, and when the CNC piston arrives in the UK market I will no doubt be installing one of them.

Time to update my overall scores seeing as the spring and spring guide are now CONFIRMED VSR compatible, and the Hop and Barrel are CONFIRMED AEG compatible.

Overall 9/10
        Build Quality 8/10
        Performance 9/10
        Exclusivity 9/10
        Price 10/10
        Features 9/10
        Upgrades 7/10
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Used this in anger for the first time yesterday and it performed beautifully. Was used at Finmere yesterday and I was accurately hitting torsos at about 150ft with its first ever shot fired in game scoring a hit on the hand. Very pleased.
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Hello crasstoe

I am new here and I am thinking about to buy this replica and youre review helped me to made a choice.
            (sorry for my english because I am living in Holland and it is al long time that a wrote in english)

You already now probably but kingarms have "upgrades"for the replica on there website
            http://www.kingarms.com/showproduct.asp?subcatid=3

Did you play the last few weeks with the replica or not if yes how was the performance of it.
            And have you heard from kingarms yet about the cylinder or not.

Sorry for al the questions but it's a lot of money for me so I want to make sure I make the right choice.
            When I am buying the replica I am probably going to put al of the upgrades in it.

Greetings,
            Sander

Comment

Goedemorgen Sander,

I haven't been able to use the Blaser since the trigger sear broke, however King Arms are shipping a replacement to me for $9.00 (USD), and it should be here in the next week.

The cylinder was replaced by the retailer under warranty, and if necessary King Arms have agreed to supply replacements for any part of the Blaser.

If you do need any replacement parts send an email with a picture of the broken part, in English, to [email protected], and they will quote the cost to get a replacement part to you.

I haven't used any of the King Arms upgrades however I have spoken to some people abroad who have, and they rate the parts highly. I plan on fitting a King Arms CNC Piston at some point.

Anything else I can help with, feel free to ask
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Hi
                Thanks for the support do you think the trigger sear broke because you put another spring in it or is there something else
                why you think it broke

sander

Comment

Wait and see when the new one arrives. Could be I had a lemon since king arms rate it up to an sp180 spring!
                  Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Let's wait and see how it's works when you get the new parts,maybe the new spring 180 is only for the upgraded parts I don't know.

Comment

They don't sell an upgraded piston sear, that's the odd thing I will keep you updated as always when it arrives.
                      Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

hello i have tested the stock accuracy of my king arms blaser r93. the target was 100 feet away and i use 0.3g bio bbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boga3...1&feature=plcp

Comment

Hello, i have a new Video for you:

Shooting @ Target 70,5feet away:

Shooting @ Target 100feet away (windy outside)

Comment

sorry guy's I bought another one I like the Blaser but this was a good buy for me.
                            But I am going to follow this thread because I like this one also maybe for second weapon

Comment

New Sear has arrived, and King Arms have made some revisions;

It is heavier than the old sear, and the piston tooth is significantly larger.
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

nice review / guide. Sorry to hear about your misfortune but hopefully the new sear will sort you out.

Looking at the cylinder, i'm not convinced it can handle a SP180 spring, it seems very similar to the Well/warrior L96 (MB-01) cylinders which, with the V3 models anyway, appear to hyave very thin aluminium cylinders and have been breaking in the same way when an M150 spring has been installed.

Only time will tell but good luck and thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                                Working...
                                X