aiming or spraying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: aiming or spraying

I always aim. No matter my situation. It saves accidental headshots (or worse!!) at close range and seeing as I have put so much time into zeroing my sights and setting up my hop-up I might as well aim!!

However, I do the same as some have already mentioned. I take aim, fire a shot, judge where it landed and then fire some follow-up shots with the first shot's range taken into account. I usually burst fire 3-5 rounds at a time with an auto weapon, or semi auto with my SR25/L129A1.
    sigpic

Comment

Single aimed shots for me. It's the only way to go..... And it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I normally fire a couple of shots to guage wind distance etc and one my aim is on them a nice short burst of full auto, however it does depend on the situation, if someones running you have to use full auto really, I do thin there is a difference between full auto and spray 'n' pray.
        Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

For me id say im on semi auto 95% of the time , but if im in a postion where i need to get through some heavy bush or have a group of vict...err , i mean targets...a couple of ver short 2-3 rd bursts on full auto will pop out to say hello.
          If You aint Taking your Hits , You aint worth S***

Comment

Nothing is more satisfying than 1 shot hits at 40m+

Im out of ammo after 1 second on auto anyway XD
            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

This says it all really.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I generally go semi with my GBBR and only take aimed shots to try and preserve ammo as reloading gas mags in game isn't much fun, and I go for short Bursts with my AEG just because i can and if your going to hit someone, why not hit him three times

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
                  if your going to hit someone, why not hit him three times
                  Because that is called 'being an arse'?

Hell why not just fire a moscart at close range into them?

'FireKnife'
                  68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                  Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Why do that when you could blind fire one round a corner directly into their face?
                    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

hmm, I don't think that is quite what I meant, the idea of firing a moscart in someones face as you suggest is clearly a crazy stupid idea, and Dan, thanks for jumping on the lets have a go at someone band wagon, but I think you to have miss understood what I was saying

What I was making a point of saying was that I use three round bursts instead of full auto, that is it, no maliciousness meant and certainly no reason to be rude.
                      The fact is that if you do fire a three round burst, LOGIC suggests that you have the potential to hit someone up to three times and chances are you not going to fire the first shot and then deliberately miss with the other two as this I think would be counter productive.
                      It is what it says, A THREE ROUND BURST.
                      Or are you suggesting that in airsoft, we ban any automatic fire and limit ourselves to semi to prevent being shot more than once?

now personal, i consider my self a responsible player and when at a close distance of course I switch to semi or if too close use the bang rule which i think you would agree is not being an arse, but is conducting the game in a safe and gentlemanly way, would you not?

please feel free to comment if you still think my conduct is out of order as you suggest or just take it as a given that if you play, then you may get hit, that's the game

sharpy

Comment

a mix of both really, i must admit i have launched a muscart at point blank range into the chest of a mate which was an accident (he scared the crap out of me as he came round the corner and my finger was on the 203 trigger) was funny though to which both of us and the mashall laughed
                        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Aimed semi-auto is my preference, as for full-auto...well, you'll be more likely to find a chicken with teeth, than to find me using full-auto!!
                          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Full auto for covering fire for when other team mates are moving up or moving to cover. But to take down enemies, always semi-auto especially when using mid/low caps. Also, BBs cost money! Got to look after those pennies. But for those non hit takers...always full auto. :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dadio Find out more about dadio
                            Working...
                            X