Nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicknames

Right, i know someone posted a thread about Airsoft nicknames, but what about nicknames for your rifles, pistols and support weapons

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
    But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Re: Nicknames

Still yet to name mine. I may not. Once you name it, it becomes an attachment, and it sucks when you see it break :P

Like my bike, Cathy, who T-boned a car and ended up underneath it :P
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I like to call my AK-47 the Fourty Shorty after the stock broke.

I want to call me next AK lenins revenge.

Comment

My Thompson is called Bonnie - as in Bonnie & Clyde, and cus its so damned beautiful :D

The M1928 Thompson is the most beautiful and finely crafted weapon man has yet designed. Fact.

Comment

I`m sure we had a thread like this before ?

to save my 20 mins typing out a massive list unless your gun is custom it`s name is written on it or on the box it came in.
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

my m16 m203 combination is my "lil friend"

Comment

I've allready taken to calling my DE M58a "The orange monstrosity". It's not so much a name as a description.
              Not actually a builder
              Not actually called Bob.

Comment

called my classic army m4 agither

Comment

I don't name my guns because I'm not a horrible shell of a person
                  - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                  - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

The guy I bought my GLM off called it the crowd pleaser, never really used names on guns myself. seems a bit obsessive

Comment

Have a g36 known as "the beetle" like the crap car off of top gear that follows them around in case their own stops working
                      Due to the fact it's about 190fps
                      if weve had dealings in the past bought /sold/trade and weve not done feedback let me know .......

Comment

^ my g36 is in a very similar position...
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                          I don't name my guns because I'm not a horrible shell of a person
                          I can see a Bleach type situation happening, people if you learn your guns names they will not change into a higher forum and they will not give you special airsofting powers

Just learn to upgrade them yourself instead of screaming "Bonki" when sticking a 14.8v battery into your stock gun and thinking it`s ok because you have learned it`s name and you have trained together and become one it`s still going to break lol
                          sigpic
                          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

It makes you such a horrible, nasty, shallow useless person who thinks the edge of the world is at the muzzle of their gat.
                            I named mine 'Why dont you get bent, its my choice to name my gun whatever I please.

All it is, is some letters strung together to form words, these can be broken down into syllables. I think you need to lighten up really. Its not harming anyone really is it.

My Hicapa is called Kimbercapa, because it has a kimber slide.
                            The LR300 is called naildriver. Or is that wrong to call it an LR300? Its based on an M4 and has V2 internals like an M4 but had LR300 written on the box.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure
                              I`ve seen better banter on a knitting forum.
                              to be fair, the knitting forums banter can have some real needle to it....

TAXI!
                              Not actually a builder
                              Not actually called Bob.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big smudge Find out more about big smudge
                              Working...
                              X