Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any one had their teeth missing and like to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any one had there Teeth missing and like to share.

My brother has lost two teeth during skirmishes. He now uses a Shemag...

I wear a half mesh mask in CQB/Urban but tend not to bother with the mesh at woodland. Top tip is keep your mouth shut when storming rooms/buildings! "war faces" are for the movies...
    Team Chimera Captain.
    Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
    TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

The problem will always be that you can’t allow for an accident, that’s sort of the reason they call them accidents. If you don’t wear face protection you have to put your trust in other players and in fairness when you read the threads like Tw@ts on the battlefield you can see how unwise that might be.

The amount of posts about people ignoring the minimum engagement distance, or getting a burst of full auto to the face, makes you think twice about trusting other players doesn’t it. You just can not guarantee that some knob head with a stubby killer that’s running the site limit and a wicked rate of fire won’t leap out from behind a tree and lace you in the face from six yards. Not very sporting, and it may even be accidental, it shouldn’t happen under normal play, but that’s not to say it can’t happen.

Getting teeth shot out at a skirmish is a risk, but everyone seems to think it can never happen to them.

Comment

had front tooth shot out at a dodgy place in the safezone when it got turned into a fireing squad by the owners son giving me a countdown for no reason before he was going to shoot me

that happened 3 yrs ago and havent stopped having trouble with my front tooth since dentist is trying to tell me when im 21 ive gotta pay out £3k for a proper replacement
        After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

took a hit to front teeth at a skirmish last year, didint break but did a marble effect crack in centre of tooth, no damage to outside of tooth, all inside it, fine for now, but will slowly die from the inside, i guess i enjoy airsoft too much and musta been running round smiling like a goof, BUT it was proven that a few were firing full autos on 400fps+, cant prove who actually shot me, but they who they are, cos i have a distinct " hit" shou i cry/shout/scream out after being hit, especially adding Fu*k, sh!t, b*ll*cks etc in after thinking the bb i just spat out was a tooth...., i know wear a customised face cage attached to my goggles... keeps them pearly....yellows.... where they should be, , ps also a fond believer that face shots should never be taken, if you can aim anywhere else aim there,a chest is a much bigger target to hit than a face, but hey ho, thats imo...
          'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
          'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
          Originally posted by Hawke
          Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

I always wear a mesh mask for the killhouse however reading some of this i might at least pull my shmegh over my face now :D
            Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Me sporting my bottom half of tooth being shot off lol

Had to have nerve removed then a root canal filling and a rebuild to tooth about £80

Originally posted by Metalbody
              pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Ouch - I have a similar injury from the monorail at heathrow stopping too quickly when I was 14... next time the filling cracks off its implant time methinks!!!
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

i normally wear a face mask the one time a lose a front tooth in the first game pics to follow along with more dental work... oh joy

Comment

I got them filled, booth teeth were filled in the end costing me £48 but still wont find out if the teeth will die. As for the whole facemask thing, I never used one as I thought the chances of getting my teeth knocked out were slim but I played the risk and yeah. I have since invested in a half facemask and a mesh face mask both of which are very good. As for the shoot, I poped my head around cover for a split second to have a look and was nailed in the teeth, all of which took place in seconds which made it seem like a good shot.

Comment

Had a tooth shot in half, had to get it Capped,

Was no charge because im a student, but it will need replacing in the future (10 years or so) that's 100pounds NHS or 1000 Private, not a cost I want "old Tom" to face,

Wear a mask

Comment

found out yesterday i had a hole blown out my back left molar on my top row -_- cost me £48 to get it sorted
                        my own fault for neglecting the fiberglass lower mask i did'nt put on as i entered the building :/

Comment

Yep. 1st december at F&O's the Embassy. Last 8 seconds of the last game of the day.

felt a bb smash into my tooth and a tiny shard came of immediatly then i discovered that a good 1/3 of the tooth was hanging on by a little bit, on the way home i decided to pull that bit out. the remainder was partially split into 2 bits one of which was rather loose. went to the dentist the following day and she removed the loose chunk.

I now have about 1/2 of the tooth in length left but there is now nothing behind where the rest of the tooth should be just gum/inside of the tooth.
                          the root died pretty much straight away so i've had no pain unless something solid touches the area behind the tooth.

the dentist gave me 2 options, i can either leave it how it is as she says there will be no issues doing so
                          Or
                          i can have surgery to alter the gums in that area as they have started to grow around whats left of the tooth and then have a post + crown done.

Comment

Having had multiple teeth reconstructed over the years as a result of rugby and other games, I'm not a fan of the dentists or dental pain, and after taking a round to the teeth the last three games before my last one that I played, I decided to get a gum guard. In the end I opted for the sisu 1.6 also known as the protech dent.

1.6 comes from its thickness. I can talk fine, it doesn't fall out, I actually forget I'm wearing it, and best of all, it works - had a round ping off it and bounce straight back out my mouth without any pain, just felt like tapping your tooth with a tea spoon.

Get one if you don't want full face but like your teeth!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

After loosing two teeth, non airsoft related, i'm looking at getting something to protect what I have left. I'd recommend everyone get one, or like Dave said, get a gum shield if you dont fancy a mesh half mask.

personally im looking for something to just cover my mouth and not my nose, like a neck warmer with a reinforced front or a hard insert.
                              For Sale
                              Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

JUST WEAR A FACEMASK.

I cant see why people simply don't to be honest.

I've had several mask types over the years and have settled on a custom hard type (I bought of the forum a few months ago) that literally lifts over the mouth when "going in" at the start of a game. Flesh wounds heal but teeth don't.

Just wear one.

I see some Hong Kong sites are selling nice lightweight padded neoprene ones that cover the lower face part - these should be pretty comfy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bearjuuden Find out more about Bearjuuden
                                Working...
                                X