ksk molle vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksk molle vest

hi i have a full flektarn loadout and g36 i have a multi cam molle vest tho are the ksk kknown to use this at all or was it just the tan molle vest they use ?
    [SIGPIC]

Re: ksk molle vest

They use both seen pic's of them wearing tan and multicam also flecktarn vests if that any help

Comment

The multicam vest they were is the crye cage

Comment

awesome guys cheers thats made my day lol
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

The KSK seem to have joined the worldwide SF fad of going completly multicam now

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

awww the trousers are cool i need a set of them lol
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

They been wearing it in Ahfganistan.........When working with other N.A.T.O so they get reconised as N.A.T.O troops stop blue no blue

Comment

KSK only wear Multicam where it suits the environment, they won't drop Flecktarn for a long time now, it seems...

Around 2005/6-09 they wore the Eagle industries Maritime CIRAS vest, but this has long since been dropped in favour of Higher speed plate carriers, their mainstay vest was the Lindnerhof Taktik Plattentrager, I've only ever seen them being worn in Flecktarn, and if they need to take them to Afghan, they'd use Schalmmkreide and paint it up...

But now, as Mack pointed out, they're wearing the CAGE carriers, both the Armour Chassis and the CPC...

/Josh

This Tea is shite... Needs more Bag.

- Myself

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
                Working...
                X