Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Ahh, the good old "kidney pouch" second only after the large pack as the most useless bit of kit every to grace my back

Comment

Thought I'd upload a pic of my current setup.

Left to right: HSGI rifle/pistol taco, HSGI extended pistol taco, HSGI rifle/pistol taco, HSGI extended pistol taco, HSGI double rifle taco, small radio pouch, Bulldog water bottle pouch, big gap (my Warrior GP pouch goes here), M9 drop leg extended with Warrior Universal retention holster, pistol mag pouch.

Setup works well for me using my TM 416D Recoil with either my TM Mk23 or TM Hi capa.

Am currently looking at moving a few things around and using along side a small chest rig (looking for 6-8 primary mags and 2-3 secondary) for longer games/Milsim (if I even get my arse in gear and get to one). I've also considered the Raven Concealment Moduloader for my belt line pouches (just not 100% sure yet).

IMG_5187.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shmoo1995 View Post
      really want to build a belt but finding it very difficult finding Flecktarn molle belts!
      Does it have to be flecktarn? If the pouches are then the base belt colour shouldn't matter.

Might want to look into the Raven Concealment Moduloader system.

Comment

https://imgur.com/gallery/U3kpH

Get all my stuff i need to head out to a game in there. kombat UK belt with osprey pouches stuck on. Suits me very well.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
        Working...
        X