Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

i have a battle-belt set up but my waist is soo small that i don't really get to use alot of space

a good amount of the molle on each side is like in the middle of my abdomen if that makes sense?

i guess that something to look out for if you'er skinny like me

if still get a lot of space, but not as much as some one with a bigger waist

Comment

I am thinking of getting a battle belt for hot days or days where I don't want to wear full kit.

my concern is that if i put too much on the belt, it will fall down when running - is this a problem or should I wear braces with it?

I am not skinny by any means, a 34" waist, I am just picturing the scene where sometimes your jeans fall down when running (without a belt)

Cheers
      But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
      I have spread my dreams under your feet;
      Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Just get some suspenders to go with... then you don't have to worry. I have suspenders with mine and they take the weight away from my hips and makes it much comfier.

Comment

Yeah there's plenty of good harness/yoke/suspender options around. Just think of it like old-school webbing (PLCE/ALICE) except that now it's MOLLE compatible. Setup accordingly.

For anyone who's running a belt but feels they lack real estate for pouches I'd suggest some of the reall small "micro" chest rigs that are floating about. Tactical Tailor for example make a really nice little rig you can get in the UK, perfect to just add an extra mag or two where you might be lacking with the belt.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

ive not got a harness yet... im skirmih first then see if I need one... seems omfy to me at the mo.. im a 32"-34" waist and iit firs me fine
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Heres my contribution ,they never end up just a belt when loaded up, braces are the way to go.

Comment

IMG_20120806_161040.jpg
                My new belt rig, gonna get its first test this weekend.

Comment

IMG_20120806_161040.jpg
                  My new belt rig, gonna get its first test this weekend.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...806_161040.jpg

Hopefully this works better.
                  Last edited by simonmoore1986; 6 August, 2012, 17:46. Reason: bad link

Comment

woah, looks at that bad ass jls berreta

old school weapon

awesome

Comment

Who jls berreta?
                      FOR SALE
                      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

nice rig simon. Just a heads up but the mesh on those army of two masks is notoriously weak. May want to check it out. My mate shot straight through his and on mine the fibreglass chipped and the mesh panel fell out...
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

My mask was one of the first. Sold by an american site. Itsnot. A cheap copy, the mesh is manufactured into the mask. Me and my brother after putting a couple of coats of protective laquer on them (just to keep them pretty) used a friends revolver at 450fps to trial them. If any one wants this site ill message it to you. Apart from face visual design they are very different to what you get in the uk.
                          And as far as the rx4 storm goes, it dead, but its my project of love. Best tu8ng is most guys dont evev know what it is!
                          :-P

Comment

My belt rig has been modified a bit....bought another 2 fast mags with the pistol versions attatched - turns out the quality of the rubber on the pistol mag attatchment bands is shite and the snapped after 2 minutes if fiddling: Not impressed, so I improvised and nicked the MALICE clips of a couple of other pouches I had lying around and VIOLA......C'Est magnifique!!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Nothing says Old School Airsoft like full leather....my AK & Revolver belt Rig. All the pouches are Czech Army Surplus, cheap as chips and in amazing condition. the small square pouches are for revolver speedloaders/Co2 canisters.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Hellfish i might have to steal that idea looks brill
                                After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X