Collapse

Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

In a woodland skirmish a couple of weeks back we had managed to sneak the game winning bomb around the back of the entire enemy team and hid for about 20 minutes as time ticked by. Minutes few from the end, we moved into the enemy base, single shotted 4 or 5 of them but died getting the bomb less than 2 feet from the door into their HQ. Little did we know that we'd spent most of our time using OOB areas to reach our position but handshakes later and everyone enjoyed the dramatic end to the game. Kudos to their team for taking the hits from us despite knowing where we had been.

Comment

30/01/16: Milsim at Urban Assault.

I found the overall quality of gameplay to be rather high. There were a few grumbles at the lunch break (having a lunch break was something of a personal grumble but I digress) and reports of people acting aggressively. This I cannot comment on as it was third hand information.

Using a semi-auto rifle at a higher fps is usually cause to moan about people not taking hits but I found that everyone on the receiving end of a bb that day put their hand up and called "hit". The people I chatted sith in general were all rather pleasant too.

It was marvellous.

Comment

For me the main thing that matters is the players who can see the divide between the competitive gameplay and actual interaction between players.

There have been times where I've seen some really good sportsmanship where players have fallen / hurt themselves and all players nearby have stopped to help.

At the same time there are those who do nothing all day except shout and argue which ruins the day as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawke Middle aged and in middle management. Airsoft to cope with a midlife crisis. Find out more about Hawke
        Working...
        X