Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

i will add though ill happily lend kit out to most people but it did get the point where everytime i went to my local site and regular there expected me to lend him my shotgun just because he liked using it

I didnt mind the first or even the 2nd time but when he used to come up to me before i had even unpacked my gear asking if I had brought it with me so he could borrow it got a bit much lol
    A quick "fook off, get your own" soon sorted that out

Comment

Originally posted by Dwarfy View Post
      I remember playing at camp anzio and after a long game was completly out of ammo in my AK, even my shotty on my back was out.

was talking to another guy who was waiting for next stage of that game to start if we were allowed to get more ammo from the safe zone as i was completly out. He told me we wernt then gave me a enough 0.25 bbs to fill my high cap on the AK and just said "here you go mate, we need all the guys we can get for this one, keep them!"

top bloke, he allowed me to stay in the game untill the end
      When was this, I vaguely remember being there for that? Either that or my mind is getting crusty faster than I realised!
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Norrin Radd, for being a nice chap on the "RAF Regiment" thread in the load out section.

Good work fella!
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

The op-for team member who cheekily dived out of hiding into a room full of my team just to get a knife kill on me, then instantly called his own hit before anyone had chance to draw on him. Credit to both him for the brilliant laugh and the rest of my team for not shooting him on reflex.

Got it on video too, so it's going up onto Youtube once I've gotten it nicely edited! :D
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Mine would be my first ever game of Airsoft, can't remember where it was, but it was an F&O.

I drew on a guy with the rental I had while he drew his pistol, both fired, but neither felt the hits, both looked at each other and called hits and walked away. With how close we were, there was no way we could have missed each other.

Comment

i had a similar sort of affair when i first started off. i was crawling up to a bush with a couple of team mates behind me and as i had only just started, i had not got the right gear, so my pyros fell out and the guys whispered to me noting i had dropped them and handed me my pyros that fell out. this happened multipule times and each time some one behind had picked the pyros up and gave them to me. so thanks as later on i got several kills with a couple of the grenades.

Comment

Was playing at F&O the Malls, Reading a few Sundays ago. One guy had managed to leg it down the center of the Mall and took out quite a number of people in doing so until I stepped out. We both happened to hit each other at the same time, both took the hit, laughed about it and high fived each other on the way back to our spawn points
                Squirrelly Wrath Assault Team

Comment

At the tier one weekender just gone at copehill down there were 3 of us on the Taliban side in the last room in building ready for a last stand with all of us in a blind corner weapons pointing at the door. We run a semi auto rule for indoors, a blue team member bursts in firing gull auto, we all hit him
                  And he hit one of our guys, he immediately took his hit and said to my mate don't worry about his hit as it was from full auto, it was an obvious mistake from fighting outside and entering a building he clearly just plain forgot to switch.

Next thing we get a grenade put into the room and that's that

Had many occasions of being hit and hitting someone at the same time up close and we both call the hit no questions asked with a
                  Nice well done and that's that. Nicer that way then both arguing about who hit who first

Comment

I stacked it pretty badly on Saturday just gone (30th June) at Urban Assault- running out across open ground and *WHAM!!*, ankle slides from under me like a greased-up girl in a gimp suit.

Loads of people rushed over to see how I was (and possibly for a chance to poke me and cause more injury, but I'm a sceptic) and a couple of guys stayed with me even though the game was called back on and I didn't know them very well.

Just goes to show that good people are out there!

Comment

Well, if you look in "Groups" there is a new one - "Nice Chaps". Feel free to join.
                      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                        I stacked it pretty badly on Saturday just gone (30th June) at Urban Assault- running out across open ground and *WHAM!!*, ankle slides from under me like a greased-up girl in a gimp suit.

Loads of people rushed over to see how I was (and possibly for a chance to poke me and cause more injury, but I'm a sceptic) and a couple of guys stayed with me even though the game was called back on and I didn't know them very well.

Just goes to show that good people are out there!
                        Same happened to me when I completely ballsed up what would have been an awesome 'Rambo esque' move vaulting through an open window, definitely deserved it, but plenty of people came over to make sure I was okay.

Comment

Yeah window diving is always a fun option... The windmill at xsite, the door can be held of at range by the enemy team, frontflip through the window on the other side, borrowed pyro up the stairs
                          Anyways, on topic... I try to be the nice guy lending out stuff. Last game i played (a while back now due to my knee ) i leant 3 different guns to a person who had stripped his piston. And when i offered him my m16 when i wanted to go and snipe he didnt want to use it as he deemed that it was worth too much, so i gave it to him and told him to enjoy himself.
                          Or just giving a few mags to a kid who had run out (threw them at him lol) as i knew i was going to get hit as the enemy were advancing fast. And lowe and behold he managed to last a good five mins against most of the enemy team.
                          Ive had mags and rifles leant to me, actually a pistol too.

I find even if a day is full of bad players, that one good deed someone does for you makes up for it tenfold.
                          /self promotion.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As the "Twats on the field" thread is degenerating into stupidity yet again, time to resurrect this one. Time to celebrate and recognise those unsung heroes who just make the day worthwhile.

Comment

On Tuesday evening got the drop on someone, shot him, he sprayed wildly at the bush and got me afterwards. Grumpily left the bush, and as we walked off to Regen he realised his mistake and kicked me back out onto the field with his blessing and an apology!

Nice chap

Comment

Ahhhh the nice chaps, makes it all worthwhile I say in these dark and troubled days.

Thursday eve just gone - Fellows glasses broke in game, the chap had not even finished lamenting said disaster before another chap handed him is spare pair. Knowing the lamenting chap was even gaming over this weekend even said he could borrow them for the weekend also if he wanted.
                                Same evening another chap ran out of gas - no shop on the evening game, same chap had purchased two tins of gas the day before and just handed one over.

Jolly good show there.
                                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawke Middle aged and in middle management. Airsoft to cope with a midlife crisis. Find out more about Hawke
                                Working...
                                X