Collapse

Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to falling over I fell into a ditch in the outpost landed on the corner with both knees as game play was right next to me marshal came running over and has a look first aid and what not and the lads near me stood in front of game play so I didn't get shot great lads didn't even know them thanks guys
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

A few months back at GZW I was with a small group of mates moving on stag camp. We weren't 100% if it was clear so as they provided cover I moved into the base, as quietly as I could I moved along the outer wall of a hut. I reached the end and peered around the corner to come face to muzzle with a member of delta who had me. I fell back and flinched in expectation of the pain I expected from a close range face shot. But it didn't come web I looked back at my wood be attacker he cracked a smile and whispered bang I took the hit and have always been thankfull for the guy not lighting me up and inflicting much pain, some of you may not think this as a not worthy act but lets face it a lot guys would have unloaded. Especially as GZ doesn't do bang kills.

Comment

Re: Nice Chaps and Good Sportsmanship.

game day yesterday was the PTW's christening managed to chew through both the batteries I brought!!! (god knows how I hardly fired) I was offered a spare battery (wont fit as my connections are my weird) and a loan of a very nice TM 1911 from a Z1 forum member although I cant remember his forum name (might be Devlin) so thanks to both those guys.

witnessed some unusual honesty with grenades as well someone clearly 7-9m away (5m kill rule) took hit hit because I wasn't sure how far 5m was.
        Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

I had a brilliant moment at ai500 when 5 deserts had entered a back garden and where ready to enter a house when put my impact grenade over the top of the fence. Despite it only going off partially they all took it. Nice one guys whoever you where.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Going back a bit because I just found this thread... but a few weeks back at my local, I got into a standoff with some enemy players firing down the length of a building. The left side of said building is quite exposed, so I left my AEG with a friend to suppress the corridor, and ran left with my pistol. Three players at the end of the building, engaged them all with my pistol, 5-6 shots, and their hands go up. As they come past me, one of the dead players stops, and says..

"Well played there mate, you had us dead to rights. Word to the wise though, your pistol isn't actually firing anything... you might want to have a look at that."

I'd double-stacked my mag, and my pistol was firing blanks.... but they took the hits anyway. Bloody good show .

Comment

I was one of the hated DEA at this years AI500 and as such, got to fight with whichever team hired us (we were a mercenary force who could engage either team or do and searches). I got to see a lot of really good play over the weekend as well as hearing shouts of "good shot player" or "good grenade kill". It makes a massive positive difference to the game play.

Comment

I met a very nice chap a few months ago at Dragon Valley. There were 4 of us behind a wooden fence ready to open fire on a group of hostiles advancing towards up that couldn't see us. I randomly said "I could do with some chocolate right now". So this kind sir got out a Mars Bar and gave it to me. The best this i could offer in return was some water lol. A very nice chap indeed.
                Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

A few months ago at The Stan, I was on one side of a door, Chemical Mick was on the other side in a stairwell. I could see him through the window - or at least his hand on the pump of his shotgun - though he hadn't seen me.

After a few moments of deliberation considering he had friends in the stairwell with him, I lunged around the doorframe and grabbed his wrist, shouting "knife kill" as I did.

I got knife killed and shot myself in return, then Mick comes barging through the door, massive grin on his face, bellowing with laughter and grabs me in one almighty bear hug.

We exchanged pleasantries as we were wandering back toward our respective regens.

Later that game he managed to creep up behind me and blast me in the arse with his tri-shot shotgun. More laughs, more pleasantries!

Brilliant bloke, I've been to the Stan about enough times to count on one hand, and he made me feel like I'd been there from the start - great player, great laugh!
                  Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Ahhh, the Chemical Mick. A true gent in every way. Were you there when said nice chap hit the strip light with said shotty and covered himself in it?
                    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Had a good one at my first even game. I was using a rental and had been having feeding issues all day. Anyway I was in the killing house at the sandpit covering a door. This guy went to walk in so I fired a quick burst but nothing came out. He stood there and told me my gun was shagged but not to worry he was gonna take it anyway. Top bloke just what u need to see in a first game.

Comment

Kenny Wilson, Jai Fraser and John Welsh, three of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet in airsoft. 'nuff said.
                        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Last time I was at my local site me and a a group of other guys were set up in the kill house in a clear game. We were defending so I crouch down behind a door. Bang! A smoke comes in through said door, I ignore it, but ready my gun expecting someone to follow it through pretty soon. I'm crouching so my legs are starting to ache quite a bit by now. Still no one, I figure it can't hurt to stand up and slowly, oh so slowly slide up beside the door. I feel the lightest touch on my ear and turn to find myself face to face with an M4. Instinctively I shit myself, crouch, and from my meagre hiding place beneath the window hear the words, "do you want hit mate?"

I tremulously reply an affirmative and haul myself up to a grinning face. I know the guy and apparently he'd already been aiming through the window, oblivious to my presence until I stood up. Obviously I'd ducked on seeing how close he was but understanding it was an automatic reaction he'd chosen to give me the chance to take it before he tossed in the pyro in his other hand. Genuinely the most terrifying moment of my airsoft life. I am grateful that he decided to not take the shot, nor simply hose me down for not immediately taking my hit, giving me the chance to recover from the shock :D. Good man Moole!

Comment

Playing as kgb turned dbr this morning at copehill, turned a corner and aimed into a window, seeing an ISAF member. I fired 2 shots and the guy took the hit, despite not feeling it. Turns out my midcaps were misfeeding and bbs had just rolled out my barrel :L

Comment

I was sneaking up to a bunker with a team mate (I'll call him Mr.A) when we were pinned down by enemy fire, they were hiding in different areas and we had no idea how many were there.

Mr.A noticed that I managed to sneak around their blind side, so he threw me his Beretta and told me to dual wield with my G18.

Suffice to say it was a good move, I managed to clear the bunker out on my own - even capping someone in the ass..literally.

Mr.A hardly knew me but was prepared to let me use one of his personal items - top bloke.

Comment

All the guys and gals who were at Cornwall Airsoft assault on Sunday the 9th, some fantastic play and great sportsmanship.
                                Really friendly bunch as well.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawke Middle aged and in middle management. Airsoft to cope with a midlife crisis. Find out more about Hawke
                                Working...
                                X