I'll get some taken and posted ASAP

: D
    sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Re: Op Storm (Oman/Dhofar 1970-76)

Thread resurrection.
      I've been a bit silly.
      I've just bought an Echo1 M240, as it's the closest thing to a GPMG. I know Innokatsu do one, but they're £500 more.. The Mrs is going to go mental. It's going to be a big parcel when it turns up.
      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

They are absolutely stunning!! Good luck getting GPMG parts though as all the sources have dried up following the rise of the E1 M240 in the UK! :-/
        Be prepared for a long project
        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I'm the least technical bloke in the world. It's not having anything doing to it. It's close enough to a Geeps.
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I looked through my kit in the shed this week and found a Bundeswehr Moleskin M43 cap. I've seen them in a few photo's, and it does look very good with OG trousers and windproof.
            In the lingua franca of the yoof, it looks "ally". I'm old, it looks "warry".

Comment

Bit of thread resurrection time.

(It's stupid o'clock in the morning, and I'm banished to the spare room.)

Lightweight trousers, though good for the job, and cheap, aren't really era correct. Lo and behold, a quick perusal on a certain online auction site,and I've found some cross belt trousers in khaki and green varieties. Just the job, look just like OG's. Team up with a worn and washed to death shirt and some brothel creeper dessieboots, and hurrah! Op Storm in your front room.

Right. I'm making a Horlicks.

Take THAT , multicamclone hordes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawke Middle aged and in middle management. Airsoft to cope with a midlife crisis. Find out more about Hawke
              Working...
              X