X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East German (DDR) Cold War Loadouts

Comment

now thats cool how does it sit on the body? and the webbing is it worn over it on attached to it?
      and where did you get or find it

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Its a bizarre bit of kit. The vest itself is made Im guessing of some kind of Kevlar. has a part zip to side and one shoulder,now,Im a skinny git and could just about get into it over a t shirt(no idea why but I always try new stuff on!!) and thought I would have to ask a friend over to try and get the dammn thing off.

The 2 plates weigh a ton and thought they were steel but after checking they have zips to get at the interior of which look like thick detachable blocks/strips of some Kevlar material again.

The vest has 2 sets of hooks,lower ones make sense to hang the plates front and rear to protect groin etc but there are also sets of hooks high up at chest and shoulder level??

Comment

ah i see where the soldger 95 frag vest gets its aragemnt from now!

nothing wrong with trying on stuff ya bought. (unles its mint in packing )

Comment

Would have felt a right knob though having to phone a friend over or ask a neighbour of they could please help me get out of the dammn thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Mcann View Post
              Would have felt a right knob though having to phone a friend over or ask a neighbour of they could please help me get out of the dammn thing!!!
              if you think thats bad dont try the chem suit on on your own without modding the popper studs so u can undo them without plyers and leverage lolol

Comment

From a recent game where I used my NVA kit. Lost my helmet net in the move and site rules didn't allow me to have the bayonet on my belt kit. My mate killed my MPi-72 at the last STANTA game we went to so had to settle for a placeholder until I get it fixed.

This highlights how fat I have grown...

Anyway, my MPi

With night sights

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Captain Poopdecker Find out more about Captain Poopdecker
                Working...
                X