Some Quality Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Quality Grenades

As a marshal at The Mall in Reading, I get to see a lot of good play, bad play and the downright bizarre. For a start, I've seen a guy (a hardened regular I may add) take out 3 of his own team with a multibang he ricocheted off a 1st floor wall and into a ground floor shop. Then, there was a player, who, and I hit you not, unpinned two BFG's, and charged at the enemy, killing ten and himself. But, the best grenade has to go to one green defender, who, from a first floor balcony overlooking a rather open area (The Dog Leg to anyone who knows the site) killed at least 60 players with two ball grenades. 30 kills per grenade, definitely money well spent!!!

Re: Some Quality Grenades

My most memorable grenade kill was at dragon valley many moons ago.
    we were trying to push into one of the buildings which was being heavily defended. I lit a mk 5 and pulled the door slightly ajar from the hinges end, posted it in and readied myself to steam in following the bang.
    Band was duly heard and in I trotted only for said thunderflash to go off at my feet killing me and the guy following me in.
    Turns out another guy had lobbed a grenade in through a window just beforehand and that was what I'd followed.
    Took me a while to live that down in the team
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
    George Carlin

Comment

Some of my most recent ones include:

Our team pinned down 8 guys behind a very long baracade while i sprinted towards them. And just dropped the BFG over the top. 8 Kills or so i thought... it was the most quietest BFG ever XD 9mm failed or something. Got them to surrender anyway.

And at the academy there were 2 guys behind a door, and i was hidden in the room next to it. Pulled the pin and was about to open the door, when they opened it themselves and ran in.
      I just dropped it and the door and just said "Hello!". Don't think they were too happy about me nading myself along with them :P
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

At Ambush Chobham, smoke in the open is for cover, but smoke in the fort or kill house is "lethal" and you have 9 seconds to vacate to safety or call it as a hit.

The fort is meant to take 2 smokes, one for each floor.

I had some pretty spectacular smokes... long burning and thicker than a whale omelette. I managed to put one into the fort ad it was so effective the rest of my team had to stop firing for lack of being able to see the fort, let alone a target within.

It was hard to estimate how many were in there over the 2 floors and little tunnels, but they ALL called themselves out.

Comment

Seen a fair few at the mall! Just gotta wait a few more months before i can jump in on the grenadey action! And 60 people? Christ. Busy day then! More importantly what was the entire team doing in the open?

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I have a really bad history with grenades. At the old EBZ site at Northfleet myself and a friend heard movement from beyond a closed door. My friend opened the door quickly and I lobbed in a grenade. Seemed fine until the grenade left my hand and I realised that beyond the door was just another door, maybe a foot beyond the first. Luckily we slammed the door shut and got behind cover. In that confined space it made a very impressive boom but that's about it.

Panda 0 - 1 Grenade

The next time I used one was at the Anerley urban site. I primed it, and just as I went to throw it into the next room, someone snagged my arm and it dropped at my feet. Yep, I killed myself with my own grenade.

Panda 0 - 2 Grenade
            I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
            SKADOOSH!

Comment

To Jonny - They were all assaulting that last point in the first game, with like 4 greens left, they thought superior man power would get them an extra 5 minutes in the safe zone....they thought wrong XD

Comment

Does anybody remember Shadow Opz in Sandwhich, Kent?

I saw a spectacular grenade there... it went off in somebody's pocket in the safe zone... their leg was smouldering like something out of Hot Shots!

My buddy and i also had some pretty loud bangs with us

Defending the stairwells and dropping them down the centeral well caused mayhem. They were so fricking loud that guys on the 1st floo landing were calling themselves out too.

Comment

Is bfg allowed in the mall?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, 9mm for sure and maybe .22
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

9mm is cool, shotgun primer, nono (unless you're at a Zed Event, then you get to experience them 2nd hand :p )

Comment

I've done a 12 gauge night at UCAP bunker, it was epic.

I've done the double BFG charge dressed as a Taliban, got a few giggles.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

holyfonz Find out more about holyfonz
                        Working...
                        X