Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Please tell me the click boys work... could totally be used as a cool tally counter for kills/deaths!

Comment

Yeah course they work.

Click the top button and your rad counter goes up by one. slide the bottom wheel up and your wounds goes up by one.

In our system you start with 1 wound (you can get experience by coming to more event and completing tasks to get more). If you're hit you lose a wound and you cant use that location. If you get it bandaged you can use it but you dont get the wound back. Use a stimpack (a party popper with the streamers removed and a 'stimpack' label on it) and you get a hit back... a doc can restore wounds too. Go *over* your wounds and you're 'out of action' and may be dead (you have to go back to admin to see what happened to you).

Rads wise, some 'hotspot' areas (usually with useful game objectives in them) have rad signs all over them (some food and drink has rads on it too) if you go in those areas you take the number of rads on the sign and click them up. If you're a ghoul you can half the ammount, if you're in a rad suit you half the ammount and if you've got a ressie on you could take a further 25 per cent from the ammount.... you always take a minimum of 25 per cent of the ammount... even if you were a ghoul in a radsuit.

In this pic you can see i'm next to an old building with 160 RADS inside in so ducked back, it would kill any unshielded human player but there would have been something game vital in there.

Comment

Double post

Comment

That is so cool. Love the Fallout theme.

Comment

Next game probably in the spring of 2013, come and join us!

Comment

Ok, this looks pretty awesome. I'm down south again around then so I'm totally getting a new loadout for this!

Comment

"Working" Pip-Boy 3000:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/pip-boy-300...c-heavy-82198/

Comment

Well now I know what I am doing next year.

I really want a M16 with a wood kit. Also I own 3 copys of Fallout NV. Dont ask why.

And yes I am a fallout fan.

Comment

Recently done all the DLCs for Fallout NV... just can't get away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Recently done all the DLCs for Fallout NV... just can't get away from it.
                      Couldn't agree with you more! got it around when it was first released and since then sunk around 11 to 12 days into the game and DLC's and I have around the same play time in Fallout 3 aswell!

\Dish/

Comment

Still my favourite 360 game. I think NV was the best personally as you have so many options and you can finish the game siding with so many more fasctions. F3 is good but it annoys me that even an 'evil' character has to start up project purity and destory the enclave. I'd have liked an option to side with them!

NV isnt as good for atmosphere but the choices and hardcore mode make it so much stronger.

Its why i was a bit dissapointed by Skyrim... massive potential but only one real 'choice' (imperial or stormcloak) whihc made sod all difference to the game... you were also ridiculously allowed to be the guilt leader of every faction (even when these were contradictory) and do every sub quest on one play through. So while i've played F3 and FNV probably a doxen times through i've played skyrim through one a half times as there is nothign new to find.

Comment

and my fallout impression, from the recent game. Didn't bother with the leg brace this time.

(This was in the safe area, hence the dog!)

Comment

Can't believe I've never seen this before. (Necro-post, but relevant)

I'm probably going to start on a post-apocalypse military style loadout (NCR inspired, I guess).

Any tips on making it look a bit roughed up?
                            sigpic
                            "I are God, lol."

Comment

scotchbrite and dirt, thats all i can think of

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I guess I could just take it out on those wet winter games.
                                sigpic
                                "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X