Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

roll around in the sandpit at sandpit? give it that new vagas dusty look :-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I would if it wasn't such a journey.
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

i know what you mean but it is definitly worth it

Comment

Not sure what webbing/pouches etc to wear over the coat I've got.

I was thinking 58 Patt webbing? I've also got to source some NCR patches and stitch them onto it before I 'dirty' it all up.
          sigpic
          "I are God, lol."

Comment

Bloody 'ell Gadge, I didn't recognise you! Take some vitamins fella!

Comment

depends on what sort of look your going to go for, personally i would love to do a NCR veteran loadout, but i will never get round to it, so i would just go for an old military jacket, worn jeans, random top, some kind of body armour or something that looks it on my torso, an old era helmet (like WW2 old), a modernish rifle (because in the future it will be old) or a shotgun like Gadge up top and a revolver for the new vegas look.

thats about it really as you never see any soldiers on the game with webbing and pouches (correct me if im wrong but it has been a while since i last played it) i might put together a futreristic weapon for S&G but i've got other things im working on atm.

L

Comment

I think NCR have webbing (type) stuff and bandoliers etc. Think.

Being trapped on Bit Mountain sucks, because I can't check.

---------Edit

Just found this which helps. Guess mine will be slightly different, as the coat I have comes just below the knees.

sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

Aahh i remember now, yeah, it looks like a couple of mag pouches on a belt, and then the bandolier for.....well i have no idea tbh.

The NCR usualy carry single shot 5.56 rifles so what the other pouches are for i can only guess at.

Comment

Just for anything else I guess... they do carry some weird sheet.
                    sigpic
                    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Like a fork, an empty bottle of whisky, and whatever other crap you can pickpocket off them :-)

Comment

I would love to see an airsofter's modern interpretation of an NCR loadout. The kit itself you'd have to make up as you go along; but I reckon you'd get away with a basic tan-coloured pair of heavy-duty trousers and jacket (like an army surplus parka of some sort?), and old school WW1-style helmet and some biker goggles, and if you wanted the armour chest plate maybe some sprayed BMX armour? Then for belt kit, just find the biggest heavy-duty brown leather belt you can, and stick on a couple of ammo pouches, a water bottle and a knife/bayonet pouch. Then weapons-wise you've got a fair amount of freedom, NCR standard rifle is basically an M16 VN but Fallout 3/ NV has everything from G3s, AKs and even a couple of M4s thrown in. With a bit of modding, you could probably even get a Barrett to look like an Anti-Material Rifle! :D
                        - Thunder Ducks -
                        Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                        Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

I'll throw something together, use it in-game and see how it looks.
                          sigpic
                          "I are God, lol."

Comment

cant wait to see it!

L

Comment

My brother has offered my old 58 Webbing back for £10 (Can't say no, right?).

I'll stick it with the coat and get a picture, then you guys can be the judges.

I get the feeling this is going to be a bit of a winter loadout.
                              sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

Im putting together the armoured vault 101 jumpsuit from Fallout 3 . I have the pipboy on order, and the vault 101 jumpsuit with suitable boots is making its way to me in the post. And Im working on making the armor myself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X