Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

(HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy. The Garrison Killstreak (VID! HD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy. The Garrison Killstreak (VID! HD)

Hi

These are Some of my greatest airsoft kills / moments!! caught on video!!! Hope you like them!

(HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vx4...feature=relmfu

The Garrison Killstreak (VID! HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0uQw...feature=relmfu

Hope you all like!

Re: (HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy. The Garrison Killstreak (VID!

Bet that was pretty intense!

Comment

Re: (HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy. The Garrison Killstreak (VID!

You are hiding in a room and i believe you shoot 3 or 4 players through the tight angle of door and frame, tbh ,when the first person gets hit, he shouts hit, the rest should wake up,and not walk or stand in the middle of the corridor,if i was with that group the first thing we do is hug the wall,cover the points and find out where the shots are coming from,then if you are allowed to use bfg, chuck one through the door and steam in.
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Cool vid but debatable as to whether ou wee stick there or not?
        Of course you weren't.
        Plus the Marshall did ask you guys to pull back

Never the less, stuff it. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Jamie View Post
          Hi

These are Some of my greatest airsoft kills / moments!! caught on video!!! Hope you like them!

(HD VID) CQB 13 Kill streak 8 Mins!!! Academy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vx4...feature=relmfu

The Garrison Killstreak (VID! HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0uQw...feature=relmfu

Hope you all like!
          First video was cracking were going to garrison again on the 15th keep an eye out for us welsh !
          "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

good job mate
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I've had some sick killstreaks from that room in the Academy, it's amazing how many people will just keep walking past the door, loved kill number 11!

Comment

Yea its a good place.. i dont think people realize its connected to the other room XD

Comment

Originally posted by TopSillySteve View Post
                  First video was cracking were going to garrison again on the 15th keep an eye out for us welsh !
                  The Garrison is a great site!!! , will be doing it again some time. Its great running building to building rushing the enemy , fast paced games!

Comment

Originally posted by TK8456 View Post
                    Cool vid but debatable as to whether ou wee stick there or not?
                    Of course you weren't.
                    Plus the Marshall did ask you guys to pull back

Never the less, stuff it. Good work
                    Thanks!

i was stuck because i was too afraid to come out lol . I didn't know how many were out there :P I think its better to stay stealthy than risk sticking your head out and getting spotted. Atleast you have the element of suprise if they dont see you.

Comment

Fair play mate, that was decent! You know you're dug in good when it takes half the other team to turf you out haha.
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter Jamie Jamie Powell Find out more about Hunter Jamie
                      Working...
                      X