Collapse

BEST Way to use the ICS L86A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.56 is designed to wound, therefore taking the En resources away from the firefight and clogging up their medivac chain.

Comment

Re: BEST Way to use the ICS L86A2

Oh I never new that , thanks for the insight

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
        it's a little tight to fit through the hole but it will go in.
        bet you say that to all the girls. lol.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Of course I do haha ;-)

Comment

As anyone had any experience with the star 30 round magazine or shooter 30 round magazine because I'm think off getting the 10 mag package .
            So here's my question do they fit in the ICS L86 and is it a good idea to get 30 round mags?

Comment

This may or may not be relevant, but I bought 10 STAR G3 mags once and three worked... Rest fed sporadically...
              Originally posted by Walter Gropius
              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Damn it it sounded like such a good idea , but I reckon they all use the same spring system

Comment

why would you want 30 round mags in a support gun? If your happy with only having 30 rounds per mag then get a GBB or just a pistol lol you'll certainly have a lot more fun

The trouble with going below 120rd's per mag is that you either need to carry 30 mags and end up moving at your nans pace. Or accept that your going to have to play a bit like Solid Snake on the sneaking missions and not get seen until you can drop the enemy straight away, so i would suggest investing in a wolf urine stained cardboard box and an Asian in a labcoat to keep an eye on you and inform you of what's going on.

Comment

Haha I guess your right

Comment

you just remided me of this http://youtu.be/pMrwNz24j_g

In the ******* ***** the LSW really is inbetween a DMR and an assault rifle ok at both roles but no better than ok. I mirror the advice given above tune it for range and accuracy find a bottleneck and pick them off on single shot.

In the real world its kinda useless. I loved the section shoot at bisley with it but thats the only good thing about that rifle.
                      Originally posted by B.E.N.
                      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

best use of an l86. hammering the hell out of anything that moves from being set up in a window

Comment

So I visited a really awesome store in HKG , and I followed your advice and I bought a bunch of stuff *
                          So the first on my list was a n ARES SUSAT . Granted the eye relief ain't great but when comparing it to the elian specter I just fell in love with the SUSAT on and it only cos me 80 quid *which beets any price in Britain .*
                          I also invested in a Madbull Shark Hop-Up with an H nub , but I'm not sure if that's going to change much *
                          Next in my list I followed your advice and bought a 590mm 6.03 Madbull PSG-1 tightbore barrel .*
                          Last on my list I bought 5 120rds pmags unfortunately they did not have Emags as thy were not in stock *

Can't wait to slot these upgrades on my gun , but I'm in Bangkok at the moment :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

curlyrocks Find out more about curlyrocks
                          Working...
                          X