Russian FSB Inspired loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russian FSB Inspired loadout

I'm finally finished, just missing a balaclava, couple of flares & dump pouch before i'm happy

i hope you approve!
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

also sorry i missed the above questions, got my smersh and defender from private sellers on Red Alliance.
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Looks good to me Discoshrew. I'd have bought a defender if it weren't for most of the sites telling me it stops me feeling hits (not a problem with it costs £200 from Russia).

I have a Gorka from Chaka98 which IIRC is a Gorka Bars one. I also have a SMERSH from our beloved Dmitry. Got a 3 hole balaclava along with a partizan boonie. Generic OD kneepads - FSB wear similar black ones, I wear them so I don't smash my knee cap when I jump around. When it's wet I'll wear some OD gators as well.

Next plain is to remove my AEG gearboxes from the AK-74 and AK-105, then buy a Polar Star Fusion Engine V3. HPA everything and put the bottle in the SMERSH's buttpack with a remote line.

Comment

the defender isn't so bad when it comes to hits, you hear a VERY distinctive thud. no less than if you where to wear a PC in any other kind of load out. also have alot more mobility in it than i expected so happy indeed (Y)

also managed to find them for between £100-120 so be sure not to pay £200 for one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

runefire01 Find out more about runefire01
          Working...
          X