Lone gun or squadron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lone gun or squadron?

i love playing as a well trained group....but most of the time no one can keep up with my so im at the front alone for most of it haha

Comment

Typically I play alone if I can. But if the team knows what they're doing then that is much better....
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I tend to play alone unless I have some people around who are able to get to positions well and know what to do, I dont like telling people what to do so Id rather just deal with the problem myself! It is nice being part of a squad who is able to think well, I was with a team of newbies (they all had 2 tones that was literally the team, two tones and myself) They were busy planning a really complicated and conviluted way of attacking a position, I just told them "be sneaky, see if there are gaps in there defense, get in there and try and surround them" reason I said that was because half of them had really just pants AEGs (like the £70 plastic gearbox types) so they needed to get in close to be effective, lo and behold they did just that and wiped out the entire enemy team in one go! It was amazing I have never seen anything like it and for a group of newbies with two tones it was incredible. Again I wouldnt normally give advice on what to do as I dont like being "that guy who thinks he knows best" but because of the plans they were coming up with thought might as well see!

I like the idea of a team, but it is hard to find players who are capable of thinking things through before commiting, if you do have that then those are squads that are very effective
        Last edited by cheesenibbler; 2 September, 2014, 18:34. Reason: didnt want to sound up my own arse!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anonymouse Find out more about Anonymouse
        Working...
        X