Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How many former airsofters miss the sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many former airsofters miss the sport?

I've been thinking about it more and more recently. When I played the sport I had no knowledge of how any Armed Response (i.e.: SWAT) units or the Army actually operated in the field.
    Since then I actually looked at things a lot more closely and spent quite a lot of time learning it all. What I'm getting at is I feel like I would be way better at the sport now than I was.

How many of you other former airsofters miss the sport? I do quite a lot when I think about it. Then I stop and think about all the absolutely pathetic times people would shout and argue about hit taking and that put me off going back.

Re: How many former airsofters miss the sport?

i stopped airsofting for a few years due to my local site closing, and my job only limited me to being able to play sunday.
    but now im free most weekends so i decided to take it up again, i have the bug which has bitten me massively cant see myself giving it up again, its the highlight of my week.. well every other week lol id do it every week if the site were open!

Comment

I miss being able to afford it
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Someones still got a TM Desert eagle laying around
        Edit: *gold

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Still got 4 guns left as mementos :] My two Desert Eagle's, Umbrella magnum revolver and PSG-1 (which I want to swap for a TM SCAR by the way).

Comment

You ought to return to airsoft mate, just upgrade the sites you play at!

Comment

I never gave it up I just became a skint student and then a very busy working stiff.

I haven't had a game in months. But yes I do miss it a great deal. Especially the site I was playing at as the guys were awesome.

I get the craving for it every now and then. Usually when I'm offshore and can't go and find I've missed the game day by the time I'm back.

Andy
              Originally posted by Coz
              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
              Working...
              X