Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying a RIF without UKARA

Originally posted by OllieHolmes View Post
    ...would it take much more to implement a way of allowing all sites registerd to update the database when you play.
    Nope. It's easy. When I ran a site, I extended those who skirmished for another year every time they played.

Comment

My big issue with UKARA is the fact i play at so many sites keeping my UKARA up at one site is a pain. Ive not been to the site where my UKARA is registered for about 5 months now. I wish once your registered the first time you could play at any site to keep it up. Every site takes your details when you sign in and the majority are UKARA registered, why would it take much more to implement a way of allowing all sites registerd to update the database when you play.
      After you have your UKARA you only need to renew it once a year, within the year, so assuming you got it through your "home" site that really shouldn't be too hard. Expecting you to go to a familiar site once a year isn't the most unreasonable of expectations...

Comment

I was under the impression that the requirement was 3 games in a year to keep it up? Or is that only to get it in the first place.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Nope. It's easy. When I ran a site, I extended those who skirmished for another year every time they played.
          Thats a good idea.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

I was under the impression that the requirement was 3 games in a year to keep it up? Or is that only to get it in the first place.
            That's the general membership requirement at most sites to get registered. After that, as long as you play there again before a year is out you can fill in a renewal form and that will do, I believe.

Comment

So..
              Can my parents buy me a rif from evike.com even though i'm from the UK?
              I need a solid answer.
              They have no ukara.
              ??

Comment

To my knowledge (and do correct me if I'm wrong) you do not. HOWEVER you may have to pay a fee to get it through customs - and I have absolutely no knowledge of the process in doing this

I recommend in future creating a new thread instead of Necro-ing an old one - despite it being relevant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
                Working...
                X