What Game type is your favourite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Game type is your favourite

I'm sure there are threads out there and I'm sorry if it's been done.
    But whats your favourite game type and why??
    Mine has to be 4 corners at outpost simple game where you attack 4 corners of the building and move round once clear simple game but a great starter game to get you ready for a day of getting shot.
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Re: What Game type is your favourite

i quite like vip protection or trying to get a vip into an enemy held location they are pretty cool games

Comment

If i am not at a mil-sim type of thing, i amp artial to the 3 phase defend / attack

1. Enemy get dug in "village". We attack and eliminate / search for hidden bombs. Fallen enemy / remaining enemy if bombs are found fall back to "Big wood"
      2. We attack "Big wood" and try to plant bombs. Phase over when bombs are planted, not all the enemy need to be eliminated.
      3. Enemy fall back to "Fort and killhouse". We attack and try to plant more bombs. Game over when bombs planted, regardless of enemy numbers still alive.

Reverse and repeat

Fastest time wins

At the end of a day we also play closest to the flag. It is set down by a marshal and the two opposing teams stand shoulder to shoulder facing each other with the flag in the middle.

1st whistle - run like a maniac PAST the flag and THROUGH the enemy line in hope of finding cover.
      2nd whistle - Unleash hell.

Invariably the whistle blasts are very close together and all but the fastest sprinters are still in the open when the second whistle goes off! Games last about 5 mins with a 1min and 30 second warning with a 10 second countdown.

Whoever has the closest LIVE player to the flag wins!

Comment

Final assault on the village at GZW.
        Its just a complete excrement storm.
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
        Working...
        X