Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get room clearence training?

Hi,

Me & my brother would like to get some proper training on the correct way of room entry & building clearance.

Where in the UK offers this kind of course?

Preferably not too expensive, and located in the SE of UK.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks in advance for the advise

Re: Where to get room clearence training???

£3.50 for a grenade

Room cleared
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

ive been to a police/ military training course called Mottt (something like modus operandi tactical training......tits, cant remember exactly) but that was very cool, we did some room clearing and general training from people in that industry so yeah was cool, and i got a free mottt pen :D

found the web address: http://www.mottt.co.uk/

and it was based right next to the mall in reading, so not too far a journey

Comment

Every year there's something similar at the Airsoft Arms Fair

Comment

Not sure if I can post it but there is a company in london who do training but there training site seems to be near the new forest.
          sigpic

Comment

Opposite the Mall, that's the MOTTT people; they do it in an old Bingo place I think :P

Comment

Well you could do what I did... Join her Britannic Majesty's armed forces - not so much clear as vaporise OR / Afterwards - Any of the Home Office Forces, do your time plodding / Ello Ello Ello whats all this then... Then become an AFO and get paid to do it! Win win situation?
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

MOTTT are now running training sessions at the old USAF base in Upper Heyford, they have a large 3 story accomodation block which includes 2 stairwells, 70 bedrooms, came across as a great bunch of lads and very welcoming was my impression.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Never seen the point of these unless 10 or so of the same guys you normally play with go with you. Helps to all be on the same song sheet.
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

There is OP4 in Devon http://www.op4.co.uk/ they do pretty much what you seem to be looking for
                    Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Originally posted by hi there :) View Post
                      Opposite the Mall, that's the MOTTT people; they do it in an old Bingo place I think :P
                      like... all the sixes... you're all dead...only a thought.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

just take your unloaded pistol to the bathroom when you go on a night and pretend somoesround every corner haha

Comment

Not sure how vague you need to be to fit with Z1's rules, but there's "another retailer" in Huddersfield that just opened up their own site, they do room clearing training from what I hear.
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

i practice in my house no bb's just gas but it defo helps with pistols , also depends on the site you play if they allow high or low caps as to how you room clear,

Comment

Myself and a large group of friends from ****** *****, did a training day with Stirling Airsoft on building entry and room clearing, great day and learned alot. Not to sure if they still do it, might be worth a check
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KillEmAll Find out more about KillEmAll
                              Working...
                              X