Thread: Where to get room clearence training?

Default Where to get room clearence training?

Hi,

Me & my brother would like to get some proper training on the correct way of room entry & building clearance.

Where in the UK offers this kind of course?

Preferably not too expensive, and located in the SE of UK.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks in advance for the advise

Default Re: Where to get room clearence training???

3.50 for a grenade

Room cleared
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

ive been to a police/ military training course called Mottt (something like modus operandi tactical training......tits, cant remember exactly) but that was very cool, we did some room clearing and general training from people in that industry so yeah was cool, and i got a free mottt pen :D

found the web address: http://www.mottt.co.uk/

and it was based right next to the mall in reading, so not too far a journey

B.E.N. is offline Airsoft International Magazine

Every year there's something similar at the Airsoft Arms Fair

Not sure if I can post it but there is a company in london who do training but there training site seems to be near the new forest.

Opposite the Mall, that's the MOTTT people; they do it in an old Bingo place I think :P
    Ci Vis Pacem, Para bellum

Well you could do what I did... Join her Britannic Majesty's armed forces - not so much clear as vaporise OR / Afterwards - Any of the Home Office Forces, do your time plodding / Ello Ello Ello whats all this then... Then become an AFO and get paid to do it! Win win situation?
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

MOTTT are now running training sessions at the old USAF base in Upper Heyford, they have a large 3 story accomodation block which includes 2 stairwells, 70 bedrooms, came across as a great bunch of lads and very welcoming was my impression.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
    airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Never seen the point of these unless 10 or so of the same guys you normally play with go with you. Helps to all be on the same song sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

There is OP4 in Devon http://www.op4.co.uk/ they do pretty much what you seem to be looking for

Smile Re: Where to get room clearence training???

Quote Originally Posted by hi there :) View Post
    Opposite the Mall, that's the MOTTT people; they do it in an old Bingo place I think :P
    like... all the sixes... you're all dead...only a thought.

jssmitty96 Guest

just take your unloaded pistol to the bathroom when you go on a night and pretend somoesround every corner haha

Not sure how vague you need to be to fit with Z1's rules, but there's "another retailer" in Huddersfield that just opened up their own site, they do room clearing training from what I hear.
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

i practice in my house no bb's just gas but it defo helps with pistols , also depends on the site you play if they allow high or low caps as to how you room clear,

Myself and a large group of friends from combat south, did a training day with Stirling Airsoft on building entry and room clearing, great day and learned alot. Not to sure if they still do it, might be worth a check

Thank you all for posting, appreciate your replies.

I'll do some research & make some calls to where will best suit us, there seems more options than I thought there would be

Default Re: Where to get room clearence training?

when you do let this guy know so he can go to lol

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ilding-assault

original poster Guest

MOTTT sounds quite good, very local to me as well. Only a 15 minute drive!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantKiwi View Post
    There is OP4 in Devon http://www.op4.co.uk/ they do pretty much what you seem to be looking for
    Looks like that place got shot down. At least no more ex mil staff as DS.
    AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)

i think its still up and running and its still has its ex mil staff helping out
    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Yep, Op4 has branched away from airsoft now completely, South West Wargames used to be the main banner, then OP4 piggy backed for a more professional stance but now they have completely gone their seperate ways.
    OP4 however do professional courses, anti piracy (Marsec), CP work etc etc.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

B.E.N. is offline Airsoft International Magazine

I don't know if the OP was looking to improve his "airsoft game" or just wanted to learn these skills for his own reasons, but it's worth noting they rarely make a smidgen of difference when it comes to playing airsoft.

Room clearance and hostile intervention usually relies on an element of surprise/an alternative entrance route. These things don't really happen in airsoft games as both sides are usually clued bang on to where the "enemy" is coming from and when...

If you are indeed looking to further your own skills for maritime security jobs, CP work or something similar, I can whole heartedly recommend Associated Risks Group. I recently completed their Maritime Competency Course.

As the mentioned brother it is to improve our airsoft game.

As much as we love running around randomly running and gunning we seem to have a lot more fun doing more serious tactics. Since we have started we have had a few situations of doing fire and movement, corner pieing, flanking etc while working together. But there have been too many (though decreasing) instances of where if we had known each others movement better, checked corners better then those "deaths" would have been avoided or the movement more successful.

We have watched several videos on youtube on tactics but more focused direction on what to do, what we're doing wrong and sneaky tactics would be good. As we have been playing at Urban Assaults night games we can see the need for CQB tactics. The night aspect can add surprise and allows for some sneakiness!

could try a place called ram training in birmingham
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

tbf - a lot of the ppl i bump into at games are ex or current military...you could probably just befriends them and ask them to take you through it - im sure if you asked your marshals nicely they'd let you turn up early for use of the rooms or let you run about during lunch time.

I frequently train with a Danish company called Stunt360 in stunt-related stuff and they have a number of serving Danish SF guys who run workshops for them in room clearing, stairwells, team movement, using six-bangers, shooting from a vehicle etc. If you can get on one of their dedicated "SWAT & Firearms" courses you can learn quite a bit. But they are in Denmark which is a bit of a trek from SE England

But on the whole can't see it being of any use unless you're playing with a team who have the same SOPs as you, most airsofters will be barrelling in with the tactical slide we saw endorsed in Act of Valour

Quote Originally Posted by Vyking View Post
    I frequently train with a Danish company called Stunt360 in stunt-related stuff and they have a number of serving Danish SF guys who run workshops for them in room clearing, stairwells, team movement, using six-bangers, shooting from a vehicle etc. If you can get on one of their dedicated "SWAT & Firearms" courses you can learn quite a bit. But they are in Denmark which is a bit of a trek from SE England

But on the whole can't see it being of any use unless you're playing with a team who have the same SOPs as you, most airsofters will be barrelling in with the tactical slide we saw endorsed in Act of Valour
    As others have said this is a difficult one for airsoft. When training like this happens in real world it's done with the same team mates and every body knows what each other will do. Unless you can get a large enough group of you that always play together and train together it'll be difficult. Another thing to consider is that in real world, one of the reasons these tactics work is because of the fear of being killed, which doesn't happen in airsoft. I've only been playing airsoft since late last year and have already noticed that a lot of the tactics I'm trained in (from close protection and the army) aren't as effective as they are in real world. To that end I wouldn't bother paying for a proper course as it'll be a lot of money. You're best bet is to either find an airsoft tactics course or find someone that could teach you.

I'vehad extensive room clearance training from the wife.

Usually,'it involves making sure I don't leave any beer bottles, crisp packets or choccy wrappers laying around after I watch a film. Also trained in cup-clearing drills and dishwasher loading techniques.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    I'vehad extensive room clearance training from the wife.

Usually,'it involves making sure I don't leave any beer bottles, crisp packets or choccy wrappers laying around after I watch a film. Also trained in cup-clearing drills and dishwasher loading techniques.
    Christ. Your wife must know mine!!

I would be willing to show you guys at gzw one weekend if it's cool with the site? Go through everything from breaching to clearing hard and soft styles.

Or with these guys! https://youtu.be/RbbGHwkVZXE

I believe blackveil tactical have a area to practice this. Based in kent, not to far from gravesend
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris, fortis shift,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

If you are willing to travel Tac House Spartan in Chesterfield run training days every so often, they have one to the guys from Thomas Lowe Defence supply the pyro and often they bring some operational distrataction devices or kit. Really good days and focussed for airsoft.

The other option (as Ben mentioned above) is come to one of the 2 Midlands Airsoft Fairs, where there is a local team who run some very informal training, again this is specifically focussed for airsoft, as there are different challenges and reactions invovled when thre is no risk to life. there are also free pistol / shotgun games all day to go and put what you learn to good use. The team cover anything from 2 man tactics to small team tactics.

Both Tac house and The Gaol (where the midlands airsoft fair is held) can also do private days, with training. Give them a call for prices etc, but you would need probably about 10 or more to make it viable.

Guys if you live in the midlands theres stirling airsoft do what your looking for aswel as sniper school

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

help a lot , thanks

I'm [I]fairly[I] sure that CAG (Combat Airsoft Group) run CQB Training weekends, if not then I'm again reasonably confident that Stirling Airsoft do training as well.
    The Offshore Outlaw - No one does what I do